Posts created by zeneida

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 15, 14 1:26 PM
I kill the Snow Queen but after the people at the Palace are not longer frozen, I can't
continue playing because my game gets frozen. Anyone with the same problem???

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Mar 22, 11 4:07 PM
I'm trying to get into the graveyard to continue the game and can't get in, everytime I click to go into th graveyard the game comes back to the place went you sign in to start the game.!! Is this a bug or had somebody else had this problem????

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Aug 18, 10 4:46 PM
Ok now I really need help!!, I know I pick up the 9th orb but it does not show in my game!! Why??? must I start the game all over in order to continue???Thanks

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jun 27, 10 3:30 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find the Holy Sword, I need it 1URGENT! Thanks in advance.

posted in Laxius Force on Jun 10, 10 3:38 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find the Titan Glove so that I'm able to take the sword out??? Thanks

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Apr 18, 10 7:47 AM
It is true what you say if only everyone would be able to finished ! I'm still stuck trying to turn the puzzle pieces to be able to continue the game and even wrote about it getting not one answer about how to solved this problem for this matter.

posted in Laxius Force on Jan 28, 10 11:48 AM
Hi there!!// did anyone had trouble killing the monster at the Pyramid?? I'm talking about the Gazo Gazoher!!Must I kill him to be able to star the real game???Thanks

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 8, 10 8:29 AM
Sorry that I have to come back with this thema but I'm trying to get pass nr.30 which is the puzzle you have to do and even thou I installed the game again is not working for me. Is there another solution for this problem???, If I want to download another game instead of this one can I do that???, Sorry for all this trouble. Thanks in advance//Zeneida

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 7, 10 6:38 AM
Can anyone please help me??? I'm stuck trying to put a puzzle together but since I'm not playing with a mouse I can trun the pieces around to fit where they should be and there is no a place where you could see and try to find any information as of what to do with this problem.!!!Thanks

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 14, 09 6:37 AM
Dysqal, Thanks for your help!! I'll find it then.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 13, 09 10:46 AM
Can someone tell please where to find the Seal of Oaks??? Thanks

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 2, 09 11:26 AM
Ok! found it, I don't know how many times I went through that place but I was thinking it look like the other ones! Thanks a lot for your help!! .

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 2, 09 7:24 AM
I need help finding the place where this pillar is, I have been throu the whole area a few times and still can't find it ( I have kill the croc already) Thanks in advance

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 26, 09 11:55 AM
JUDYMAXINE wrote: HOW DO I SUMMON THE FAIRY?

HOW MANY LEVELS DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DEFEAT THE GHOST IN THE FOREST?

I AM ONLY 13 LV
Hi JudyMaxine, to summon Jeanne the Fairy when you are in battle just choose Fight and there you will see the sign to summon Jeanne the Fairy and to be able to defeat the Ghost Jeanne should Attack and you should Defend and when you are down on health instead of giving Jeanne the order to attack you choose Heal. I've done the Ghost and I'm not even LV 5.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 21, 09 9:26 AM
I'm also hoping for a new Version, did anyone get an answer until now???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator