Posts created by Geneva75

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Oct 3, 14 7:36 PM
Help what do I do now? Is there any way I can get the whistle and the other object without starting all over again? This will be my second time (didn't see the honey dipper the first time) and don't want to restart now. I am so very close to the end.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on May 21, 10 12:14 PM
Sorry I posted my last question to the wrong Chapter. oops
Here it goes again.I have gotten into the cave, went to the oven, had the billows, got the pick, went to where the skeleton was and picked out the gold. I went out of the cave for what reason I can't remember and now I can't access the skeleton and gold area. Now what have i done and how can I correct this? Do I have to start over again? Please help. Thanks.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on May 21, 10 11:46 AM
I have gotten into the cave, went to the oven, had the billows, got the pick, went to where the skeleton was and picked out the gold. I went out of the cave for what reason I can't remember and now I can't access the skeleton and gold area. Now what have i done and how can I correct this? Do I have to start over again? Please help. Thanks.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Apr 14, 10 5:54 PM
Ok, if I am suppose to light the furnace, how do I do this? I also have another issue, I can't get back to the cave where the skelton is and where you dig for the nugget. Now what did I do and how do I fix it?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Apr 7, 10 12:13 PM
Thanks but the pot does not have any melted gold in it. I put the billows in it and then the gold nuget but nothing went into the pot :

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Apr 7, 10 11:37 AM
I put the nugget into the "oven", went to the part with the dragon When I went back I couldnt get the furnace to pour the gold. What did I do wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator