Posts created by kwhel

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 3:11 PM
Don't forget to click the cat-extra points.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 4:16 PM
Just keep playing same scene. Not every scene has a sheild.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 22, 15 7:19 AM
I think you have to win the kayak race first. Keep trying, eventually they let you win,

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 22, 15 5:52 PM
I have tried several times also but think I have it figured. On the right there is one man, he is a trader. I believe you get it from him.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color on Sep 3, 14 7:46 AM
Cursor not working, have to blindly try to get commands to light up to continue. Please fix, I am looking forward to playing this game.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Mar 9, 14 10:32 AM
STILL WAITING ON A FIX, SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 20, 14 7:49 AM
Hi, I keep checking but have yet to see any updates to fix the problems for My Kingdom for the Princess IV. Will we see something soon? Thank you.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 6, 14 5:32 PM
That doesn't work because I have no cursor to see where I am at, so I am blindly trying to find the button which is almost impossible.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 6, 14 3:29 PM
My problem is I can't activate the game cursor to turn on. I have spent hours on the option page scrolling, hoping to blindly hit the turn on games cursor option. Since there is no cursor, all I can do is blindly scroll until a light turns on but there is no light under that option so it is very very difficult and frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and same problem, plus I bought it right because I liked the other games. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 18, 13 5:13 PM
Help, I am stuck on the puzzle Hidden Inscriptions. I was trying to do a print screen but can't make the window smaller to do so. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 13, 13 5:08 PM
I can't move forward. Any hints?

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Aug 3, 13 10:42 AM
Any idea when we might see Island Castaways-Outlaws?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 18, 12 7:36 PM
I like this game very much especially the casual mode. My only want is to be able to move or remove buildings-next book.

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 10, 12 2:00 PM
I thought I was imaging things. This game was familiar. After reading the forum I realize why. I was so excited to finally be getting Syberia 3 only not to.

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 4, 12 9:30 AM
Is it true! Syberia 3 is finally out. So happy.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 20, 12 2:44 PM
same situation

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 21, 12 6:15 PM
I am almost at the end of the game. Play 3 games under the rock but now I need to back track. I need Ellie's Ring. When I talk to Dave it doesn't come up. Is it in the batch at Mary's? Thanks for the help.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 19, 12 1:03 PM
Hi, is there anyway to make the game bigger?

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 18, 12 12:00 PM
I had it then lost it when I brought the unripe veggies in

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 15, 12 11:40 AM
I went through the same thing, finally with someone else help I figured it out, only took about minutes for level 38 then.
This time I concentrated on repairing the hotel first. I clear out only enough wood around the sawmill to get it to work, left gold mine alone.
I repaired the hotel first.
Then I cleared remaining 3 piles of wood by the sawmill and got enough to pay the bandit. (It didn't take nearly as long as before). Sure enough the lady popped up with a different dialog. I hope this helps other too. Thanks again njewer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator