Posts created by LuvDemGames

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 18 1:18 PM
The game is so dark on my PC I am getting a headache trying to find things. Is there a fix? Running Windows 10.

The game is very jerky and there is a lot of delay when clicking to move or pick up an object. Won't be buying this one.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 16 7:51 AM
Definitely a glitch there, there is no HOP. I have talked to the driver several times.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 19, 16 6:21 PM
Trying to finish a HOP, but the screw driver won't work to unscrew the vent. The hint keeps going to the vent, no help there.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 2:56 PM
you need one more digit, on the die.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 15 2:47 PM
I clicked on the Witches' Legacy book to see the back story and couldn't get out. I had to use the task manager to end the game. And pray tell why every time you click on something you see "loading"? That's so old hat.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 15 2:43 PM
This is what I am experiencing also. It sends me in circles.

ONTARIOGOLFER wrote:I PURCHASED WITCHES LEGACY.. I AM ON PAGE 12 OF THE STRATEGY AND IT SAYS TO PLACE THE CASTLE EMBLEM AND THE MONSTER EMBLEM... THEN I AM TO PLAY THE HOP.. THAT IS ALL FINE AND GOOD BUT I ONLY HAVE 3 ITEMS FOUND AND THERE SRE 3 MORE TO GO AND CANNOT FIND ANY OF THEM.. ASK FOR A HINT AND IT TELLS ME TO CLOSE OUT.. CLOSE OUT AND TAKE A HINT AND IT TELLS ME TO PLAY THE HOP AGAIN... I HAVE TRIED UNINSTALLING MORE THAN ONCE.. THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD WITH ALL THE GLITCHES LATELY

Exited the game and went back in and everything worked. I had lost some of the things I picked up previously, but that wasn't a problem.

I placed the straw and lit it with the match, the cover is on, but now I can't pick it up to remove the bees. It also won't let me pick up the hammer.

Thank you so much. I got the new 4 horsemen game for free!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 4:29 PM
Does anyone know why there are black bars at the top and bottom of the screen? I can't play like this.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 14 5:29 PM
angelfish106 wrote:I'm sure this is a wonderful game; unfortunately it runs so slow and jerkily that it became a chore to play. I took off the custom cursor to no avail.

Shame as it looks terrific but I can't play it the way it is.

Win7 64bit on desktop PC.

I also experienced slow and jerky movement; I can't play under those circumstances. I hope there is a fix because it looks like a good game.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 6:28 PM
Is there a patch for this game? I am stuck in Angela's house and can't do anything.

I was going to try this game, but after reading all the posts about tech issues, I will wait until it looks as if BF has fixed it. It looks like the kind of game I enjoy, I own the others.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 6:44 AM
I don't know why I am bothering to try this game, I love this series. I own all five and I'm sure I will soon own this one too. This will complete my punch card for May, so no problem with purchasing today. That's my justification for purchasing it today, and I'm sticking to it. LOL

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 5:45 AM
I really like this one, but the sale doesn't help me, I own all the others. Alas, I might have to restrain myself and wait for the SE, but that will be hard. I like the realism of this game, even though the water is going crazy. The voiceovers are well done, and the graphics are nice to look at. Instead of a critter to help us, we have a seashell. I don't usually pay a lot of attention to the collectibles but I guess there are a lot in this one. Very well done.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 5:31 AM
Everything played fine until I got to the television scene, then the game froze. I don't see where this is scary at all. Actually, it is quite ordinary. I won't bother trying to fix it.

This is just a so-so game for me. Might buy as a SE, or if there is a sale. I don't like FROGs to start with and this one is so busy it hurts my eyes to find the objects. The story is okay, although I am a bit confused about where I am; am I in part of the Sky Kingdom or in the town. I think I am exploring a piece of the kingdom that has fallen. Just not grabbing me.

I just finished this game last night. Very well done, so glad I bought it. The only thing I didn't like was so many connect the dots puzzles. But you can skip them if you like.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 3, 14 5:37 AM
Game stopped in the middle of the marble puzzle. I had to skip it. The marbles wouldn't move.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator