Posts created by itmustbetrue

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 28, 11 5:33 AM
I do wish there was a solution to fixing this game because it seems like it would be a good one. I thought I was slow but this game sure has me beat. Another game bites the dust.

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 28, 11 5:28 AM
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the game. I can't get past entering my name. A white oblong box appears at the bottom of the create your name and thats all she'll do. uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same results. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 21, 11 6:46 PM
The arrows on each key hole has to be pointing a certain way. Theres a picture in the manson that shows which way the arrows are supposed to be pointing. It said the samething with me till I figured out about the arrows. It should be the same picture that showed you the about the keys. Hope this helped

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 20, 10 8:09 AM
I am going to have to try that 'cause I am so stuck...I like to play my games without reading forums or walkthru's, but I had no choice and I will make sure to open it BEFORE going to shadowy nursery...Thanks for the pointer>

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 23, 10 1:09 PM
GREAT GAME and someone said that when you replayed the hidden objects are different or been moved. It took me 10 1/2 hours to play. I do agree that it would have been nice to tell us how many of one object we needed(example the urns needed 5 and when we got the first it shows 1/5). I did enjoy the game and gonna go back and play 'cause I haven't won yet till I play with no skips and no hints...Off I go

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 23, 10 12:52 PM
Cool, i'm gonna replay for sure. which I always do until I can olay thru the whole game without hints or skips and the H O's are different. Definately worth the money on this game. Took me 10 1/2 to play. I do like a challenge and this game was one....Thanks about the replay. Wish they would do that to more games.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 21, 10 6:52 AM
I really enjoyed this game. It took me awhile to play it, which I enjoy a game that takes longer than 4 hours to play. And trying to figure out what to do without having to look at the stratagy guide was hard since I had to go to the guide 4 times. I do enjoy a game thats challenging and takes a weekend plus a day or two to play and its not easy. I wish Big Fish would come up with more games like this. When I play a game its not done till I can play thru the whole thing without a clue of where something is at or a skip of the puzzles. Then I can actually say I beat the game, even though sometimes I have to play it 3 to 5 times to say that. And I love how you win badges throughout the game. How about a game that everytime you do go back and have to play it, the objects are moved. But then that would have to be alot of stratagy play by play shots. LOVE THIS GAME.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 18, 10 4:50 PM
Thanks penbang...I skipped it as well....Gonna delete entire game and see if it happens again...I don't consider a game done till I can go thru the whole thing with no hints or skipping....

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 16, 10 8:30 PM
I'm at the record player and played the first time and had to restart but can't. What am I doing wrong? Can't get out of puzzle, can't program a new direction, can't move needle, can't do anything...Any suggestions? Even got completey out of game and went back in and same situation. Don't want to skip cause I haven't skipped a puzzle yet. Any help would be great. Thank You

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 13, 10 9:39 AM
LarkBea wrote:You can be assured that the rogue program absolutely did not come bundled in with anything you downloaded on BFG.

My job is working in IT security, helping people remove viruses and malware from their computers. In your case, I would say it was a coincidence and that the rogue installer came from another source.

Since malware of that type can hook in as a rootkit if left on the computer for any length of time, I would recommend you either take your computer in for repair, or go to one of the more reputable malware removal help forums available online (such as Aumha.net or BleepingComputer).

I dont get it then. This is all I was doing Sunday. I just got done playing one game and decided to play this game. I haven't been on any other websites nor have I downloaded any other materials. I so enjoy BF, especially when I have 5 days off after working 28. I got up and turned computer on. I checked e-mails Saturday and played BF and turned off computer and got up Sunday, finished playing game and decided to download this one. And thats when I got it. Strange thing though. With my system, when you download , you have to hit run, then another box pops open and you hit run again. this one had the first box and when I went to hit the second box it was already starting to download. Got the geek guy to get rid of malware I hope, so if I download game again, I shouldn't get it. And if I do, who will pay the bill then? Should I or shouldn,t I download?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 12, 10 5:55 PM
My problem with this game is I went to download it and when it got done, some kind of malware came on my computer and kept saying that the file igfxsrvc.exe was infected and that I had to download some system called SECURITY SUITE. Everytime I clicked off of it and tried to go somewwhere else it kept poping up saying every file that I clicked on was ate up with trojans and infections. Finally had to call a computer geek and they came out and said it was a roge or roug and that it was embedded in the game. It was very intrusive and I could not do nothing at all. It was either pay for their software which came out of London or call someone to fix my computer. I am now afraid to download any games. Don't know what to do now. Can anyone help me on this? All my adware and all is working and my firewall is up. Wll Bigfish I leave the answer in your hands.

Mine wont open either.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 28, 09 3:04 PM
I did enjoy the game, but between levels, it was slow on loading,it would take like 3 to 5 minutes on loading 1 level from the next and only a few loaded within a minute. My time at the end was 5 hours and 57 minutes but 47 of those minutes was extra time it took to load. Do enjoy the graphics and somewhat of a challenge with the games, and the plot and story was good. The only complaint was the 3 to 5 minute loading time on at least half of the levels. On to the next .....

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 28, 09 2:56 PM
gulec wrote:Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!
You have to use a different fruit for each parrot...cant remember which parrot got what , but try 1 fruit to each parrot till you get the right parrot... then go to the next fruit to the next parrot , etc.... hope this helped

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 22, 09 12:27 PM
Thanks Megus... I do enjoy a good game, but not a short one. I do check out what other people are saying about games 'cause I dont like getting shortened on short games at $7.00 bucks a pop.And I don't look at the walk-thrus unless I'm really stuck and if I get hints, then I start all over at the end with no hints as much as possible, but I do love a good hidden objects game I consider beating the game when I can get thru to the end without finally useing any help. Thanks again

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Dec 13, 09 8:54 PM
I have completed the game 3 times in casual mode and can't seem to get the badge and points for this. What am I doing wrong? I have checked to make sure that I am in casual mode and I am. I have also completed both scenerios which includes proving Mary is alive and is not. Is there a glitch or something secretive that I am supposed to do and I'm not. Any Information would be great so that I can win that badge and put the game to rest for awhile because I can then say I have done it all . Thanks ahead of time

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Dec 10, 09 4:25 PM
I have found 12 of the knots but cant seem to locate the other 3. After going thru the game 4 times, I decided to check out the walkthru and the walkthru only has 12. Can anyone out there PLEASE tell me where the other three are THAt are not listed in the walkthru Thank you SO MUCH

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 27, 09 4:47 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH...PrplDva....that is exactly what i needed... its the only thing that I could not do....Thank you again

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 26, 09 9:33 PM
Hi All,
I cant seem to find 1 fortune cookie. I'm on my 12 go around and want to get all of the 5 suspects items so I can say "COMPLETE". Also you mean to tell me that when it says to be continued that it means theres a sequel coming? I thought it meant that because I didn't find all of the items from the 5 suspects, that it meant I need to find all items and it will have something great at the end of the story, like what each of their secrets are that his grandpa told them and it led to something bigger. But still need to find that 1 fortune cookie... Thanks ib advance for any help....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator