Posts created by schnauzmom

posted in Farm Up on Jul 8, 13 4:42 PM
Why do I have to keep starting this game over. I like the game but this is about the 4th time I have lost all progress and had to start over. I would never spend real money on this game just because of this issue. I make sure that I shut it down completely each time I leave. Two starts ago I was up far levels about ready to buy cows and now back to beginning.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 8, 13 4:39 PM
I would never ever ever spend any real money on this game because of the fact that I have had to start over at least four times and lost all progress I had made up till that time. If I had spent money to buy gold it would be gone gone gone. I like the game but get so flustrated that I have to start over all the time.

posted in Farm Up on May 24, 13 1:28 PM
Have been playing Farm up for about a week now and this morning it was just fine. Now I just tried to sign on and it started at the beginning again. All my progress has disappeared. What is going on What do I do.

posted in Farm Up on May 24, 13 1:25 PM
Have been playing Farm up for about a week now and this morning it was just fine. Now I just tried to sign on and it started at the beginning again. All my progress has disappeared. What is going on What do I do.

posted in Farm Up on May 22, 13 1:04 PM
guess I'm not suppose to upgrade my house because I have tried every path I can and put it in different places and it still tells me there is no path.

posted in Farm Up on May 21, 13 9:02 PM
I am working along but am tired of living with grandma in the guest house or sleeping in the barn. How do I upgrade the farm house. Everytime I try it tells me I don't have a walk or path or something. I have tried putting stone path but it didn't do any good. Help, suggestions.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 26, 11 9:23 PM
I played the easy level just fine. Even though like many others I was disappointed in how short it was. I now am trying to play the harder level. I get to the place where the queen gives me the fly trap things but I can not go back to the other farm it freezes. I turned off the computer and restarted and I had to finish a level but it wouldn't even let me talk with the queen this time it froze. Anyone else having problems

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 8, 10 1:44 PM
I buy lights and generators and place them around the farm. Only the one I placed by the barn will light up sometimes. What am I doing wrong? I make sure they are all working and they still will not light up.

posted in Magic Farm on Oct 31, 09 6:30 AM
I've had the same thing happen to me a couple of different times in the hardcore mode. I think it must be a programing problem. I even took it off my computer and downloaded it again and had the same thing happen. Guess we just live with it.

posted in Magic Farm on Oct 29, 09 8:41 AM
It's not the town of Rosemont, it's Port Arrowhead. The second town that I have so much trouble getting through. Sorry.

posted in Magic Farm on Oct 28, 09 4:46 PM
I have played the game over and over and enjoy it alot. I am just trying to get my time down now. The second town Rosemont just kicks my ****. I have tried several different ways and it still takes me way to long to get through it. Any suggestions on what has worked so I can get through it faster. Thanks.

posted in Magic Farm on Oct 28, 09 4:41 PM
I think that when you finish the main paart of the game you can chose one of two quests. the brothers goes to the statue of Robin and the other I think is where you have to spend so much time in the last one with the gems.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 14, 09 11:07 AM
check to see if you can purchase it. Usually when you can't make it you have to buy it.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 13, 09 6:01 PM
Is it just me or are some of these times kinda out there. I don't know what the programer was smoking when they set the times for gold but I've gone way past them. Now to go back and try again to get Gold.

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 13, 09 5:59 PM
Sorry I've been away...... The best way to get the money is stay in the farm that pays the highest. I also sell some of the more expensive plants when they mature and start over so I can make money that way. I have found that if you upgrade the statue that draws the bugs and just hit it when it lights the bugs bring money.... Thats the best way. I finally got the 1 million and the game was over. Kind of a let down but it didn't stop me from playing the different games. I have finished it about three times all the way through and have only hit on having to get 1 million once.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 10, 09 7:18 AM
Just stopped in to check on the 2.99 game of the day and saw that FF3 was available. This makes my day. I didn't waste a second before buying and am now down loading. Love Farm Frenzy games. I guess I know what I'll be doing today. Who cares about housework.

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Aug 31, 09 10:36 AM
I'm trying to play the game on XP and can not even get a white screen. When I tell it to play now It goes black and then the screen comes up that says Thank you for playing with the button below to play again. If you click the play again the same thing happens. I have unloaded and reloaded it several times without any change. It sounds like several gamers are having trouble with the game so maybe BF should take a look to see if there is a problem.

posted in Magic Farm on Aug 22, 09 7:08 AM
Any hints on getting money faster. This is taking FOREVER. I am doing the highest amount flowers when selling but it is slow going. I would like to try starting another game to get under 100 days (if thats possible) but I've gone so far in this one now I don't want to give up and lose what I've got. Drive me nuts....a short scenic drive.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Aug 4, 09 11:49 AM
Did you ever get gold? I stuck on that two and missed it by only a few seconds. Guess I'll keep trying.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Aug 2, 09 3:56 PM
Anyone who can help me get gold I would be very thankful before this game drives me nuts. I am a Farm Frenzy Fan and play them all. Can not wait for BF to get 3 so I can buy it. Have played the demo on the company website and liked it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator