Posts created by karatopa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 28, 13 3:53 PM
resolved very quickly thanks to all who helped and Gretchen who replied and got me the energy

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 28, 13 3:43 AM
thanks for the help finally got request foe help off thats quite a system hope i never have to contact them again but thanks again for help

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 27, 13 7:45 AM
why do you have to find the right heading to put your query under there is never one that fits then why do they need my credit card and what order no was it? none cause its free to play how do other people get past this system just to ask a question
can any one tell me the simple way to get the energy not received at christmas i dont mind waiting if they just put out a message that said they knew and were dealing with it i wouldnt bother but individuals seem to have to request it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 6, 13 8:36 AM
Count me in same thing happening seems to be resetting every time I leave game what a waste of time and resources also I'm sure it stole half my diamonds and I can't see what I did wrong pity I was just finding it interesting again

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 13 10:59 AM
same here started suddenly IPad ok maybe there up to something if not here we go again lets hope it wont last 8 days like last time

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 13 9:55 AM
will add my name to the petition though i dont need any yet and with land prices the way they are wont be needing more for a long time BOO BOO MEW saw your wagon train on face book very imaginative and amusing well done

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 13 10:12 AM
from what im reading on the facebook page and my own experience this is happening to quite a lot of people with me it is almost always the third play i know strait away its frozen because the music stops lost quite a lot of energy and all since they improved !!! things the other night

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 8, 13 12:08 PM
these seem to have almost disapeared from my game now that they are needed more do you think the found team were fed up of hearing complaints about boxes and wings?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 8, 13 5:53 AM
game keeps crashing out when i try to do a quest steals the energy and throws me out i have heard others speak of this problem but never happend to me until after maintainance last night WHAT DID YOU DO ive looked at the help pages but nothing has changed since last night so do you know why this is happening and are you working on it or must we just live with it

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 13 3:59 PM
back as well just a couple of hours ago saw on face book as well lots of celebrations hope its going to be ok now thank you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 3:07 AM
Yes same for me, happening on found as we'll all good yesterday today won't enter either game so frustrating

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 31, 13 2:51 AM
Same for me this am all ok yesterday this morning nothing won't launch same with dark manor

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Oct 7, 13 12:58 PM
cant find where to buy this item its not appearing in the only shop i know about can someone please help this very confused castaway thankyou

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 31, 13 9:31 AM
thank you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 30, 13 10:16 AM
do the problems with super floaters still occur? if so i fear PC players may be waiting a while yet for an update

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 23, 13 1:43 AM

three sea shells for me
still having lots of trouble with some of the super floaters but i have 2 brilliant quests one for fairy wings and one for boxes which makes them easier to find and i wont be finishing them anytime soon as im using the items as i go along hope they might turn up for you soon good luck

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 17, 13 12:53 PM
thank you cora thought that might be the case we live in hope then

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 16, 13 12:18 PM
every floater turning up in varying degrees but not seen warrier lemute in over a month so cant do quests can any body tell me is it like ground hog day and you can only get a different quest when you finish one if so im doomed. forgot who said it but someone sugested floaters should count down to supper floaters at least we would know where we stand

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 31, 13 2:55 PM
thank you i hope it wont be that drastic all the other floaters are turning up just lemutes are missing will look into it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 31, 13 12:29 PM
trying to do one of the long quests for which i need lemute warrior i havent seen one for days im on 50 and counting and no sign of him any body know how manny needed wont be doing one of these again if i run out of time very dissapointing

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator