Posts created by avueik

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 7:05 PM
I enjoyed the demo. Aside from the lady voice, I thought it was different. Loved the interactive 'hog' games. Will def. buy when SE.

posted in Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman on Apr 10, 13 8:25 PM
I thought this was a fun game. Easy, but entertaining.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Apr 8, 13 6:45 PM
I loved this game. Morbid and difficult the first time around. Thumbs up!

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 13 6:54 PM
I like the Maestro series, and found this game interesting. The only thing turning me off to buy it, are the HOG's with the Silhouette's. I don't like those at all. Are there more after the first 2 in the beginning??

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Dec 5, 12 8:51 PM
Loved this game! My 2nd Mystery Trackers game I have bought, and I love them. Keep up the fun work!
Someone mentioned morphing objects in one of the reviews I read, are they in this game? I did not buy the CE.

I love the Haunted Halls series, but I won't buy. I'm not into the silouette HOGs. Was a fun game too.

I'm so excited about this game! Love all the Dark Parables!!! Will buy when it comes out in SE.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 8, 12 5:53 PM
I Love love love this game, but I am afraid to buy it. I tried when it first came out, and it was messed up. I got my money back. I wonder if they fixed the glitches. I don't see any new updates on technical problems. I may have to try and buy it, and see what happens.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 12 6:33 PM
Loved the game/demo. Can't wait until it comes out in SE.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster on May 13, 12 8:51 PM
I bought the SE from the Mother's Day sale. I was waiting for a monthly credit, but went ahead and bought it. I loved it!! It's not a overly challenging game, but it was fun. The different countries you go into, I liked. I especially loved the morphing objects, that are in places you don't expect. I only got to 43 of the 46, which means I will have to go back and get them all. Love that challenge. It was a good 3 hour game for me the 1st time. The HOG's were fun too. The puzzles pretty simple, expect for 2 I had to skip, because I couldn't find the code and the other is the measuring with liquid puzzle that drives me nuts!!! A must buy. I think I like the 1st one better though. Have Fun! Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Apr 13, 12 9:51 AM
This is a great game! Enjoyed it. It's a long game and keeps you on your toes. Love the HOG's and the mini-puzzles. They are very different. A must buy!

What a fun game! Can't wait till it comes out in SE!!

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 12, 12 10:09 PM
I never quite understand why people put their reviews of the demo. We all play the demos. The reviews should be on the whole game. I like to read someone's review based on the entire game. I trust fellow fishies who do.

That said, all the negative reviews of this game, mostly based on the demo. I purchased the game, and really had fun with it. Different story line, not overly challenging, but you have to keep in tune with your inventory. I'm not a fan of alot of chatting by characters, so I liked it for this alone. Searching for the 24 cats was fun too. Some of the HOGS were tough, and had to use the hint button a couple of times. For sure a definate buy!

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 12 6:17 PM
I did not care for the game. bored me. I don't care for the characters popping in and out. Leave me be. Was not impressed. Have fun to all that enjoyed the game.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 12 5:50 PM
I played the demo, and I really liked the game! I can do without people talking constantly in a game. I skip through them. I like the back and forth with the inventory, have to remember where you need to use it. I might buy on a DD or game sale. It seems like a pretty quick game.

I like the game. Only played the demo. Busy game. Which I like, keeps you on your toes.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 12 7:12 PM
Enjoyed the demo. Will buy as a SE. very busy tasks. I like that. I'm recognizing names, but can't quite pin this to a previous game??? And thanks for letting me play a whole hour, instead of the 20 minutes.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Dec 2, 11 8:41 PM
It's a long long way to the the end. You seem desperate. great game overall. I have no points system. But a 1 of 10 I give ot a 9.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 8:59 PM
I liked the game. Played the demo. I will buy as a SE. I like running all over the place, have to remember things more!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Oct 24, 11 8:57 PM
I thought this was a lame game. Worth it's value in a DD. Once again I purchased a game by reading reviews. Does BFG weed through their reviews and only put the good ones out there? Truly a boring game. The HOG's were simple at best. The only good thing out of the game are the puzzles. I've quit the game 2x before finishing, as it bores me. Don't waste your money or time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator