Posts created by tempehwingz

posted in Supermarket Mania on Mar 21, 09 9:09 AM
I did eventually get expert on 5-7 thanks to a tip I found on another forum. Here's what you have to do: Let a teenage girl stay in the store after all the other customers are gone. Until you blow the whistle, she'll keep running around making a mess and you can keep cleaning up after her, earning a few $$ each time. After a long time of doing this (be patient) you'll reach the expert goal. You might have to play the level a few times to end up with the right timing - sometimes all the teens are there at the same time as a thief and then it won't work, because you have to blow the whistle on the thieves. But eventually you'll hit one where a teen comes in after all the thieves are gone.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 3:36 PM
I'm reading through the tech support FAQs...it seems the access violation was the fault of my video card, not the game. (Apologies. ) I'll see if updating my video card resolves all my issues, if not, I'll contact tech support directly.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 2:41 PM
I've had it with this game!!! I started over with a different player name. All was going well, until I finished the phone connection puzzle - suddenly the game froze and a window popped up saying "access violation". The game closed itself. I opened it again, clicked start, and I'm back where I left off last night!! (at the puzzle to get in the middle door to the underground areas).

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling, but based on others' posts I don't really expect it to solve my problems. It's a shame this game is so glitchy because it's a really great game and I was enjoying it. However, playing half the game over and over only to encounter a glitch and be sent back to the beginning again (or close to it) is not enjoyable.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 08 12:47 PM
I was looking around in front of the schoolhouse. Suddenly the screen went black. I exited the game and opened it again. The title screen is normal but when I resume my game it's still black. Has anyone else encountered a glitch like this?

BTW I have the official release, not the early version.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 2, 08 12:48 PM
Arrgh, I had already found the O and clicked on it but I guess the first time I didn't click in exactly the right place. Thanks again!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 2, 08 12:41 PM
Thanks prpldva!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 2, 08 12:22 PM
I can't find the G or the O in the tea room...

posted in Supermarket Mania on Oct 29, 08 12:00 PM
I wish I could help, but I'm having the exact same problem! (That's why I came here.) I'm beginning to wonder if it's a glitch.

So...has *anyone* gotten expert on 5-7???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator