Posts created by grammamoozie2

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Apr 23, 11 5:39 PM
am stuck on porch of bedroom...theres ice on the statue s water n no wy to brake it...

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 11, 11 10:44 AM
HELP...!!!!i cant get the oil lamp bottom full of oil...i let it drip for over an hour ot mo success...how od you get it to stop????

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Dec 3, 10 10:28 AM
have a lot of trouble with 'glichtes'.... can anyone tell me where the prison key is?[this is my 4th install...tnx

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 25, 10 9:36 AM
[b]hi there...am having lotta trouble trying open tha lil door next to the running water[out side the tent...have tried left to right nothing works..would really appreciate it if u could email me som help...[removed by moderator].....tnx bunches...

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 4:21 PM
it's laying on table next to the big red winged parrot...

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 1:14 PM
[u]hi..dolphin is on the edge of the door...BTW...found the broom....tnx

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:58 AM
[b] I'm already stuck...!!! where the L is the broom i need to do planet game???

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 15, 10 8:16 AM
thnx friends...!!!

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 15, 10 6:44 AM
help..!!!anyone know how to beat the hex game in lost king[mortimer becket] ???

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 12, 09 10:41 AM
[b]dont know how u did it!!!!i cant get into the niche either!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator