Posts created by suesay

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on Feb 11, 14 10:49 AM
I cannot place the lit fuse on the gunpowder filled lock on the chest. It will simply will not work. Help please.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 13 9:29 AM
The guide is telling me that I need to go to the sacristy in Notre Dame but I don't know where it is. Please help!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 10:28 AM
Thank you so much!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 10:05 AM
I have an axe, screwdriver, hacksaw, and tin snips and do not know where to use them. Help please!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 8:13 AM
I need two power cells and two pci cards. I have looked at the map and there are no hos blinking anywhere. I have BEEN everywhere several times and there are no hos anywhere. I cannot continue at this point. I cannot believe that a developer would make a game such as this and not realize that there are people out there that need help with these sort of challenging games. VERY DISAPPOINTED BIG FISH!

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 12:35 PM
Figured it out. It is at the last portal, the back wall of the portal. Apply potion to upper half of wall. Had to move my cursor over it to see sparkles.

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 11:47 AM
To clarify:

It says there is a mysterious surface near the portal that needs a potion

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 11:17 AM
Have gotten the raccoon out of the tree and all areas say they are clear. It says there is a mysterious area near the portal that I need to do something with but can not go further

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 6:59 AM
Have the two bridge sides and the bridge itself but can not find where to put it. I tried at the empty pond with no luck. Please help.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 23, 12 11:11 AM
SassyBoots wrote:I'm having two problems already and I've barely gotten started. I know I need a knife which can be sharpened on the whetstone, but I can't find it. I know I need to combine the stick, cloth, flammable liquid and the lighter to make a torch, but I can't combine them and I can't put them into the torch holder one at a time, either. Any suggestions? I'm stuck!!

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 21, 12 4:39 PM
Thank you sooooo much! You're a life saver.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 21, 12 3:12 PM
Everywhere I go it says "there is nothing more to do here"! I have gun powder, pistol, and drawer handle in inventory. I have tried to place the pistol on the cage but it says it won't work. I have tried to place it on the cage over and over again. Can not go any further. Please help!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 11 12:24 PM
For what it's worth, I had the same problem with the fourth piece of the fresco so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I went back to the pillar and it let me zoom in on it and retreive the last piece.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 10:59 AM
Figured it out. If you put your cursor just to the left of the staircase, it points left to go under the bed.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 10:49 AM
I have supposedly taken care of all three windows but when I am in the boy's bedroom (3rd door), I click hint and all I get is "Nothing to do here" everywhere. I cannot proceed at this point. Any advice?

I couldn't agree more. I think the whole game, bonus included, took about 3 hours. Disappointed to say the least.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 12:07 PM
Thanks. I actually just figured it out (that it is underwater, not in the sand) when I came on here to post. Thanks again!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 11:51 AM
I click on the shovel in the sand to add it to inventory buy nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 3:41 PM
I know this is not the proper place to voice, however having said that

ANYONE LISTENING BFG??????

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 10:41 AM
COMPLETELY agree with Old_Man_River

Seriously BFG, collector's editions 99% of the time. Doesn't make the benefit of getting game club punch card credits seem, well, beneficial - does it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator