Posts created by schuldi

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Jul 5, 16 11:36 AM
I am in the house in the living room and when I press the hint, it points to the upper left corner. When you press nothing happens. Have tried it several times and the same thing happens. Can't press further and cant continue with the game.

Using MS8. If game has issues then I want a credit for it.

Will there be a walkthru?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy on Sep 7, 15 5:07 AM
I downloaded it and had problems just getting in and also when I tried to get out. Had the same problem uninstalling it. Had to eventually shut the computer off to get out and uninstall thru programs and features. Too bad, it looked good.

I also had the game freeze and when I re-booted, the screen went black. Tried re-booting and then just uninstalled. Had 73 minutes left. Really wanted to buy it.

I re-installed it, it is shaky, plays but I am afraid to buy it.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jul 8, 15 1:47 PM
Just downloaded this game and all I got was a black screen and I had to shut down my computer in order to get out.

Uninstalled, please advise..............

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 30, 13 8:13 AM
would like to reduce the size of the screen? I am on the trial.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Oct 7, 13 12:10 PM
I am replaying this game but am stuck on finding the saucer in the garage. I have used 2 hints that tell me it is by the front of the car near the tire or sign. Still can't find it.
Really do not want to go thru all 50 some odd pages to see if anyone else had this problem.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Thanks!

Thank you all so much, I was lost with this also.

BF customer service tested my computer, i did what they said, still didnt work. Got a replacement game. Too bad bc I really would have liked to have finished it as it was one of their better games.
Thanks to all for your help

I have clicked on it with everything I have in the inventory and without.....very strange.

Even re-installed it.

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Jan 8, 13 6:15 AM
I have re-installed it and the problem is still there. Will ask for a refund unless they have a solution. Willing to try anything as I like the game.
Thanks for your help!

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Jan 7, 13 7:48 PM
Will try that tomorrow, too tired to look at this anymore. Thx for the help, will keep you informed. I am stumped! I am playing the CE and the strategy guide didn't help.

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Jan 7, 13 7:23 PM
I have the tweezers..............

Have taken off the screws with the screwdriver but the cover or panel wont come off. Have tried everything.

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Jan 7, 13 7:04 PM
I have taken off the screws on machine by the crypt but the panel will not come off. Am half way thru this game and would like to finish. Have tried using all the items i have in my inventory and nothing works. Also using the walkthrough.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 6:45 AM
When trying to change the screen size to full screen, it freezes. Have to use esc key to get out. Have tried to adjust it after starting the game but the same thing happens.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 22, 12 5:29 AM
Thank you JammyKat, this should be interesting! Didn't realize there were that many chapters now that I see it on this Google website. This game is really good but must have a walkthrough even tho the "hint" are helpful. Had I known there would not be a BF walkthrough I never would have bought it. Too frustrating.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 9:23 AM
Jojo, sorry to bother you, I have just started this game and am trying to find the corkscrew to take out the cork. Saw your suggestion and can't see where it works. I have tried burning the entire area including the cork and it doesn't work.

Can't see how I will buy this game if I am stuck on this one item. Is there a glitch in the game? I am late playing this and will not go thru all these items to see.

Can you help me bf I uninstall.

Thx

cancel problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator