Posts created by jorob716

I have been struggling for a full day to finish the challenge with the mice on the farm. Finally accomplished this but the scene wouldn't close and give me the points. Needless to say, I had to go back to the map and lost everything I had accomplished on this challenge. Please help. I have finished everything else but this one challenge!!!!! HELP, this is so frustrating!!!!!

Finally finished but the scene wouldn't finalize and close. I had to go to the map and lost the whole thing. Is there a bug or something that won't allow this to close properly and give me points??? Please help!

I have finished all but this challenge. Cannot find the mice as my mice don't squeak until I see one and click on them. I have been on this one, if you count the total hours, approximately a day. I am about to uninstall the game and give up. I have gotten down to one mouse short several times but am not able to make the monetary goal. Is there a secret. I'm usually pretty good at these games and love all the Delicious ones but have never had such a problem finishing. HELP!!!!!

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 11:55 AM
I had requested help on the wrong level. It's level 16 instead I can only reach silver on.

Sorry, eyes didn't work.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 11:52 AM
Guys, I need help. I have completed all levels but Level 26 in Gold. I have tried everything I can think of but still can only (finally) get silver. Can someone please give me some suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Never mind. Duh! I figured it out. Thanks anyway!!!

I need your help. Maybe I'm just tired because I can usually figure these things out. I cannot figure out why the customers will not take the drink. I can see there is something different about it but cannot for the life of me figure out how to achieve the drink they are asking for.

HELP!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 9:41 AM
Thanks so much for your time and effort you gave in trying to help your fellow gamers!! I'm pretty good but the mouse kicked my rear on some levels.

Thanks again, bunches!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Apr 29, 16 12:47 PM
Can't go back to previous sections to replay or purchase anything. Please help!!!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 16 5:00 PM
Thanks to you Lieke60, that worked beautifully. Thought I had tried everything but with your "magic" I am now done.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 16 4:08 AM
HELP!!! Has anyone figured out how to get extra manna that would enable me to build the temple, hire extra men as you start out with 60 Manna and so far there is no where that I can find that provides the extra needed to complete the above. This is the last level for me to complete whole game in gold.

Anyone, thanks!!!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 16 3:33 PM
I cannot figure out what I am missing as you start out with 60 Manna but need 6 men to build the temple and so many to appease the fire god. I cannot find any of the bonus trunks that contain any extra manna in order to build Temple, etc. Anyone have a clue how to get the extra manna? There is no finishing the game without this manna.

Thanks to anyone (in advance) for guidance.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Sep 17, 15 9:05 PM
My helicopter disappears after I upgrade it.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on May 31, 15 1:10 PM
Finally got a reply from the developer. Said they are working on a "FIX". Didn't say how long. I suggested they please contact BFG and let them know so they can keep us up-to-date on what to do when this occurs.

Later.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on May 30, 15 8:37 PM
I tried getting help from BFG myself and didn't get anywhere here, so I went straight to the developer and sent them a tech message. That was 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a reply!!!!.

I am having the switch over problem as well as moving goods into the machines for processing.

Hope to get some help from "THE WIZARD" that created this game because that is where the answers lay.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on May 15, 15 10:09 PM
I cannot switch from meat machine to egg machine on 3 different levels. BFG, there is a definite problem with this game so, please get a fix from the developers. Cannot finish the game without it.

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 3, 15 8:39 AM
I, like quite a few of my fellow fishes, am an "experienced" TM player. Sometimes it might take me a couple or three times but I am going to reach the gold. I am on level 29, middle level of difficulty (which should be a fairly easy feat to reach gold) and am lucky to get 1, that's right, 1 star on several levels. I think I have finally met my "match". I'm getting totally frustrated and am ready to uninstall and throw my hands up.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 4, 14 12:09 PM
NEVER MIND . . . figured it out.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 1, 14 6:47 AM
HELP guys. Cannot for the life of me get 120 appeal. Getting really frustrated and could use some guidance!! Thanks in advance for your help!!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 24, 13 7:07 PM
I played the untimed level - got 3 stars on all levels but I am still short about 20 something stars to be able to go to the bonus round. Any idea what is going on? Please, someone HELP. I've gone through twice and still don't know what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator