Posts created by bjwhitt

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 23, 14 1:50 PM
Same problem here.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 23, 14 1:48 PM
Did you ever get through, I'm at that spot now and am having the same issue.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 27, 13 10:34 AM
Tks, had tried that before and it wouldn't let me. Just tried it again and it worked. Go figure.....................

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 26, 13 3:51 PM
Lady_Cav wrote:Did you read my other answer to your post?
The table is for the dog, not the safe.
You have to use the paper to trace the image 2 times. Edit- in two different places.
Go into the living room and look on the wall by the vase of flowers.

I'm confused, I still can't get the second part of the code, I'm in the living room, it says there in something behind the wall paper, I tried putting the paper over it so I could rub it with the pencil, but it won't let me What am I doing wrong?

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Nov 28, 12 3:12 PM
Ok, I got almost to the end, and it won't let me (or rather Afi) put the eye of Brites on the mast of the boat. Its stuck in my tray.

Never mind, closed the game, reopened, had to do the last puzzle over, then it let me finish. Tks anyway.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 27, 11 7:46 AM
juliesden wrote:
Sante001 wrote:I get nothing but a black screen after the BF announcement. I will wait (hopefully) for an undate of this game before I delete. It looks like a good game.

OH! each time I ctrl-alt-del I loose minutes with the game and yet, I have not gotten any play time.

Please fix this game as I would love to give it a try.

I get the same, a black screen and control/alt/delete will only closed it and i lose play time!

Same thing here!

Yes, me too, I've been waiting and waiting. Seems like they keep coming out with new CE and waiting longer to release the SE.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 1, 10 12:22 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I deleted the old file and download the new game. This time instead of starting me over, it took me to where I left off in the trial version of the CE. Am able to play just fine now. Thank you guys.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 29, 10 1:57 PM
Another Fish heard from...... I downloaded and played the trial for the CE with no problems at all. So when the SE came out I almost bought it sight unseen, so to speak, but something stopped me and I just downloaded the trial. So glad I did, it runs so slow and the cursor want hardly move at all. I won't be buying this one till the bugs are fixed.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 29, 10 1:29 PM
Glad to hear it's not just me. And there doesn't appear to be any response from BF or am I wrong? I was really waiting for this now I can't play because of the game running so slow.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 12, 10 10:01 AM
I actually enjoyed this game and found it much more challenging that some others I've played. At least I didn't finish it 2 hours after I bought it. It took me the better part of 3 days (maybe I'm just slow). If, in fact, this is the 1st venture by this developer, I think they did a heck of a job. And I for one will look forward to a sequal.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 12, 10 9:51 AM
bjwhitt wrote:I am in the same situation. I have the one from the garden and the one from the torch in the basement. But to save my life, can't find the other one. I thought I had found it in close up scene of the barrels, but when I try to pick up the hammer it takes me out of the scene, and if I try to hold the hammer, then click on the scene, I drop the hammer. If anyone knows the answer PLEASE HELP US!

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go in to the main room. Brown book, on the floor, has an eye on it, Tiny red spot on side closest to you. Hope this helps. Barbara

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 12, 10 9:15 AM
I am in the same situation. I have the one from the garden and the one from the torch in the basement. But to save my life, can't find the other one. I thought I had found it in close up scene of the barrels, but when I try to pick up the hammer it takes me out of the scene, and if I try to hold the hammer, then click on the scene, I drop the hammer. If anyone knows the answer PLEASE HELP US!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 7, 10 12:40 PM
wcoltish wrote:got to the end of the game then it tells me I don't have enough parts to finiDid you sh,but have no idea what I need and no way to find out.
Did you ever find what you were missing? I'm in the same boat.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 22, 10 11:21 AM
Same here. And can't go further without it. Guess we will have to start a new game. This sucks.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 22, 10 11:11 AM
Riverowl wrote:I also have a "end of trial period" problem. My trial period quit when I was matching butterflies. Now I have purchased the game and connot find the butterfly net! It is gone from the alchemists room and yet I do not have my butterfly.

Same problem here. Guess I will have to restart the game, with a new name. This sucks.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 14, 09 3:26 PM
I bought this game and played for quite a while then closed to return later. When I opened it next time, it went back to where I was but its stuck, won't let me do anything. I tried uninstalling and redownloaded but its still stuck. Is it my computer or a glitch in the game?

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Aug 3, 09 8:08 AM
HAS BIG FISH GOTTEN THIS UPDATE/FIX YET? I HAVE STARTED PLAYING, 4 TIMES, GOTTEN ABOUT 1/3 OF THE WAY THROUGH AND THE GAME LOCKS UP/CRASHES. HAVE TO REBOOT MY COMPUTER, THEN CANNOT GET BACK INTO MY GAME, HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. IT'S GETTING FRUSTRATING.

This is what is announced on MumboJumbo's forums. Has BFG gotten the updated version with the fix and patches as of this date, April 29, 2009? I am anxious to get cracking on this game as it has been months waiting for MJ to fix the game.

* Josh Spigener
* CommentTimeApr 3rd 2009

Hi all!

We have a new update for Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife available. This update is still only for the retail CD. If you purchased the downloadable version from MumboJumbo, there is a new version on our website already, so you should be able to uninstall your copy, and download from www.mumbojumbo.com to obtain the latest version. If you purchased from another portal, such as Big Fish, Oberon, or any others, we will be releasing the build to them ASAP.

You can find the update here:

http://forum.mumbojumbo.com/downloads/LuxorUpdate.exe

This fixes crash issues, problems catching the thieves, and the achievements are all working now.

Update away, Luxor fans!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 18, 09 11:29 AM
I've had the same problem as Bella. My "profiles were corrupted and had been deleted", TWICE. Guess I'll wait till I can play it all the way through without closing it out. I was about 2/3 of the way through the 1st and and just now, was about 3/4 done. It's really frustrating.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 7, 09 10:17 AM
Ok, I had the same problem. It told me I had found all the gems, so I assumed I did. WRONG! After reading the posts here I went back to the map (Actually hadn't realized that I could revisit places I had already been to) and found 2 gems that I hadn't collected. Once I got them it took me to the story screen and on to the basement. I'M FINISHED! Thanks to you guys. Now I can start over at the beginning when I want to, not because there was something wrong with the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator