Posts created by Dawspaws

posted in Nearwood on Jul 30, 14 1:51 PM
Mooncat1950 I just finished the game and watched the opening music & video a dozen times or more. I agree with you it is beautiful and relaxing. I also wish we could get it by itself, but there may be copyright laws or something. Somebody should at least answer your question even if it is no. I wish I had the answer for you, but I don't.

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 7:21 AM
I don't get it. Why to some of you complain so much about "too many HOS" in a game? After all it is a Hidden Object Game isn't it?

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 11 8:28 AM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 11 8:25 AM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 10:59 AM
lydiajmack wrote:Usually don't take the time to post but I do read everyone's comments most every day. And I have to weigh in here. I am getting very tired of the whining and complaining that some fish do. Instead of taking up space and time, just go somewhere else to buy games. I think BFG does a bang up job especially in a tough environment.
Plain and simple, if you don't like the site for %$#@! sake, move on. PLEASE!

I agree 100%. I think BFG is a top-notch company. For those of you who don't know what that means, it is the best. Right, instead of always complaining, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You all remind me of those who go into a restaurant, order food, eat it all then complain to the manager in order to get it for free or at a discount. Stop your complaining. You're suppose to be having fun.

posted in Yucatan on Feb 24, 11 10:41 AM
Just thought I'd add my two cents to the comments because that's all I have
left after wasting my money and time on this ridiculously difficult and frustrating game. Games, to me, are just like the books I read. If the book becomes too
boring or just plain stinks, I don't feel compelled to finish it. If a game becomes
too boring or frustrating it gets uninstalled. I read and play games to relax not
to get myself upset over a stupid game or book. After days and days of trying
this game and not moving farther than the first pyramid it got sent to the ash
heap of lousy games.

You've all sold me. It's a buy for me. Looks like a great game. Thanks

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 28, 10 4:25 AM
I haven't tried this game yet, but it doesn't look too bad to me. I just want to comment to all those who "crab, crab, crab" all the time. You sound like a bunch of spoiled brats. You can't please all the people all the time so how 'bout giving BFG a break. This is a top-notch company and I, for one, think they are doing a wonderful job. Three cheers for them. Keep up the good work. I'm with you all the way.

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 9:27 AM
Hi All in the Pond. I just bought this game, but haven't played it yet. From many of the comments, it sounds like it may be a good one. As for those who don't like things being named differently from what we're use to, I suggest you look at it as another twist of the game. Example: When the game calls for a "lift" it is kind of fun (to me anyway) to try to figure out what could be lifted or like a "bat". It could be a baseball bat or a bat that flies. Anyway, just a suggestion. Have a great day to all and have fun playing.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 16, 09 8:05 AM
Still waiting. When is this new version coming out? Any idea how long?

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 16, 09 8:02 AM
bfgErie wrote:Hi everyone,

I just want to pop in here and let you all know that the developer is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix that may correct this error. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. As soon as a new version is available, one of the moderators will post and announcement in this forum.

Once again we apologize for the trouble and we appreciate your patience with us while we work to get this resolved as quickly as we can.

bfgErie

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 13, 09 11:33 PM
Same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled it about four or five times thinking the problem would get fixed. No such luck. Waiting patiently ( as I can) before I try to download it again. Hope it can be fixed because it's a cute game and I was enjoying it until this error message popped up.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 13, 09 11:26 PM
Just felt the need to add my voice to the "access violation error" complaints. I'm having the same problem. The bad thing is I was up to Chapter 15 of 25 and now I suppose I will have to start all over if they ever get it fixed. Not a happy camper. However, the good thing is since you all are having the same problem, I now know that my computer isn't going crazy. I always worry about that. That's why I think the forum is terrifc. Thanks fishy friends. I will give them time to get the fix in. If not then it's "giving me my game credit back".

posted in Hostile Makeover on Oct 17, 09 8:03 PM
bitchfairy wrote:I'm in Caleb at the bar and I can't find the elephant. Please help

Hi there, try looking in the window about the center of the screen. It's big and grey and only shows his head and trunk. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

posted in Hostile Makeover on Oct 17, 09 7:59 PM
Hey all you in the pond. As a followup to my previous post, I finally gave up trying to find the scissors and did the game all over. I finished in record time though and am happy to say no glitches this time. Got a new set of objects and luckily no scissors in Lacey's office. My only comment is this is an OK game. Not the best and certainly not the worst. I'm glad to finish it though. I hate to leave things undone. Good Luck to all of you gamers.

posted in Hostile Makeover on Oct 16, 09 8:44 PM
I'm in the second to last section called "Stella" in Lacey's office Snapshop mode. I have only the scissors to find and I can't seem to locate them. I used all the hints and that doesn't seem to help. Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone help?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 28, 09 11:56 PM
The robber monkey stole my sponge and now I can't wash Jep. How do I get another one. I washed the dirty blue dessert and went to look for the sponge to wash Jep and discovered that dirty rotten thief stole it. What do I do next. Help, someone please help.

posted in Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape on Aug 25, 09 9:25 AM
cricket52 -- 8 year old you say? Just my speed, I'm 65. Simple is sometimes good and very relaxing.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 8:57 AM
I am stuck in the organ room. I followed the walkthrough and nothing happens. I tried it a number of times and still nothing happens. When the line next to the Roman Numeral is short, the key goes in the down position and when the line is long, the key is in the up position. Tried that, done that--nothing happens. Made sure the card color matched the key color--again, nothing. The cards don't disappear after I finish with the keys. What am I missing? Can't move on. Am just stuck. HELP HELP, PLEASE.=============================================================================================================================================================================
==========================================================================================Just solved my own problem. FYI the walkthrough says when the line next to the key on the card is a long one than the key should go in the up position and when it is a short line, the key goes in the down position. Mine didn't work that way. Just the opposite. Long-down and Short-up. I don't know if this is a random puzzle or not, but I just thought I'd let all know in case others had the same problem.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 15, 09 10:36 AM
I have downloaded this game, but haven't played it yet. Regardless of all the negative comments I've read in the forums, it still sounds interesting to me. I have read that there will be a total of 14 episodes, so my question is will BFG be offering all 14 episodes?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator