Posts created by newelph

Thanks for the help! I was trying to find all 3 thinking I need them before I could proceed.

I'm stuck here too! So frustrated!!!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 5:06 PM
I'm having the same problem! Bug!?!?!

LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

Edit: OSX

I found it.

I can't seem to find the 2nd part of the hammer in the cemetary hidden object. Hint just keeps pointing to the hammer head.

Help???!?!?!?

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Jul 31, 15 4:43 PM
I can't get the curtain open. HELP!!!! I also can't get the dress cleaned.

SurrealBabe wrote:I had the same problem. They don't highlight and hence you cannot go forward with the game.

I have the same problem

I can't figure out how to light the torch. Help please!

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 10, 11 9:49 AM
I too am having problems with the clay mixer. I have restarted the game 2 times. Please advise if there is a fix for this problem. I'm very frustrated at this point.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 7:16 PM
I'll start again but there has to be a fix so you don't have have to start the game all over again.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 7:13 PM
I'm having the same issue!!! Is there a fix and will I have to start from the beginning?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator