Posts created by irishraven328

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 7:56 PM
Islandphish wrote:This game was really fascinating, and I enjoyed every minute of regular gameplay. However, the "Epilogue" has left a bit to be desired. I hope someone can help on this; I approached the hobgoblin's lair and grabbed the poker. It has disappeared, not turned up in inventory, and now I find that it needs to be used to get the rope off the dog statue. Without it, I don't appear to be able to proceed with the game. Without the rope, I cannot hang the lantern; without the lantern, I cannot go further in the hobgoblin's lair. So - would someone please tell me how to proceed? Incidentally, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, just in case there was a "fix" for this, but without success. Thanks in anticipation of your help!

I too am having the same problem with the poker...It has disapearred and I cant go any further. Any help in how to proceed would be greatly appreciated....I really dont want to have to start over just to finish this last part!

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 5, 11 7:47 AM
I am stuck here too....Did you figure it out? If yes would love some help!

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 5, 11 7:39 AM
vezdan wrote:I am trying to get out of the office (I think that is where it is, everybody is at a meeting) and I can't. I try to ask for hints in every room, the hint button works but it does not show me anything...

Me 2. Have you figured it out yet?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 1, 09 11:08 PM
I bought the game and cant wait to play....I always play games from here with no problem. But when I tried to start it I got the message Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt or wrong version File "PhysXLoader.dll" error 126
Can anyone help me figure out what this is and what I can do? Thanks in advance!
irishraven328

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator