Posts created by summerof69

HI IM WONDERING HOW MANY CHAPTERS HAS THIS GAME. IS IT WORTH THE MONEY!!

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 14 11:31 PM
HI IM STUCK AT THE FIRE HYDRENT IT SAYS CLICK ON THE RIGHT IM CLICKING AND CLICKING, NOTHING HAPPENS??

posted in The Island: Castaway on Dec 1, 11 11:21 PM
Fish and what Else, come on please tell me.....................................!!!!!!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Nov 7, 11 9:46 PM
Hi i also got a dumb question how do you slide the coloured tiles to get them moving??

posted in Party Down on Nov 1, 11 7:10 PM
Yes i agree too this game is cool to play, i wonder when will make this game 4 us to play??!!

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Nov 1, 11 6:58 PM
Yes i also agree please make it SOON............................................................We are all hanging out 4 it??!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Oct 25, 11 11:31 PM
Hello every one who has played Megaplex Madness 1&2 , We are still all waiting 4 NUMBER 3 of this additive game!! So please make this game 4 us all to play soon...........................................................................................................??

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Oct 25, 11 11:20 PM
Hi everybody who has already played this game, i want to know how many chapters this game has got!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Aug 16, 11 9:53 PM
PLEASE BIGFISH MAKE THIS GAME 4 US TO PLAY, WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN SOON........................................................................PLEASE??

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on Aug 16, 11 9:39 PM
THE COMBINATION IS
1. 3

NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE COMBINATION IS TO THE GOLDEN URN. 1,2,3,4,5. PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in Dive: The Medes Islands Secret on May 7, 11 12:27 AM
Thanks away i worked it out myself, how to find the 2 Dolphins and move on to the next stage!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on May 5, 11 7:13 PM
Yes i would too like to play part 3 of this game, i have been waiting for it to come out since last Year. Come on BigFish make this game for us, we are all waiting 4 this to happen soon we cant wait...............................??

posted in Dive: The Medes Islands Secret on May 5, 11 1:36 AM
I NEED TO FIND 2 MORE DOLPHINS SO I CAN GO THROUGH THE DOOR TO NEXT STAGE, HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHERE THEY COULD BE. PLEASE HELP.............................!!!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Jun 1, 10 8:04 AM
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EVERYBODY CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE FUN FUN FUN THE 3RD GAME WILL BRING, SO COULD YOU MAKE IT SOON PLEASE.......................................??

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 8, 10 12:00 PM
HOW DO YOU FIND THE BORDING PASS TO GET ONTO THE SHIP TO START THE GAME!!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Feb 23, 10 6:26 AM
hi everybody dosn't anybody else want the 3rd part of this game to be made!! Come on lest shout it out EVERYBODY!!

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 23, 09 8:30 PM
i downloaded the game and it will not start, it just dos'nt go anywhere it stays their, & will not play??!! i have windows xp, why is this happening to people who have windows?

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 22, 09 3:06 PM
I DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND CAN NOT EVEN PLAY IT IT WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE JUST STAYS THEIR??!! LOADING

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Nov 11, 09 11:08 PM
Hello, Bigfish I'm would like to play the third part of MegaPlexs Madness, many other games have all really been made, so could you please think about making number 3 of this popular game!!

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 11, 09 10:57 PM
HI, I want to know how many chapters has this game have before i think of getting it!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator