Posts created by Theory

I had the same problem. Replayed from the start and not putting any of the "12 signs" to "you know where" before a 2nd HOS is spawned at the kitchen fridge. It should reward you with the fuse. It is a glitch. The game itself is very enjoyable (some horrible scenes tho') and I even enjoyed the bonus ending everyone seem to dislike ( I think it was a "thing" not a person that got drowned) How else would he get Anna But things like the fuse glitsch take away the enjoyment somewhat.

tarbarme wrote:The missing fuse is a glitch in the game. One of the devs who made the game message me here and told me so. They are trying to fix that glitch.

Hi I just bought the game and I have the same glitch too Are the devs doing anything to get this fixed?

I have the missing fuse glitch other fishes have mentioned... the 2nd HOS does not spawn in the kitchen. Are the developers still doing the fix? It's been nearly a month since release..

I have the missing fuse glitch other fishes have mentioned... the 2nd HOS does not spawn in the kitchen. Are the developers still doing the fix? It's been nearly a month since release..

Hi I am into Act 4 at the moment. First the good things: The adventure parts. The very creepy environs. The sound effects. Cute look of the four girls.

The bad: way too few puzzles and HOGs with the vintage menacing feel that I used to love with the other MCF games (RTR, Madame Fate etc.). Charles's video tapes (so tedious). Sometimes too literal depiction of roaches... Being grossed out rather than frightened. Far too much pointless tracking to & fro.

The ugly: Seriously, the clues we find do not appear immediately into our diaries? With so many alphabet and number puzzles, and it being 2011, the devs. cannot expect us to find sheets of paper to scribble things while we play. Yes, there's the SG, but that's a walkthrough not hints.

The blah: Music score, morphing objects (when Easter eggs stop becoming Easter eggs). I don't feel scared by any of the ghosts any more, I had beaten them before, and I am dealing with rotting mannequins not rotting corpses, so the story gets boring.

Overall, much better than last year's offering of 13th Skull, but certainly not on par with Dire Grove. Way below RTR or Madam Fate. I would have thought if the MCF books were utilised the story could have a fresh take.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 4, 11 9:41 PM
Hi did anyone watched the final cutscene to the end. The characters just stopped talking and kept walking, the scene does not seem to end! I had to skip. Can anyone tell me the actual ending.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 1, 11 6:27 AM
Hi, Pls note some fellow fishes have kindly provide solutions to some of the puzzles I had troubles with. Pls refer to that other long post. Good luck!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 31, 11 9:06 AM
Thks all!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 30, 11 2:13 PM
The ones I got stuck on are no.3, 9 and 14 (counting left to right & top to bottom).

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 30, 11 3:24 AM
Hi has anyone got round to those? There are a few which I can't figure out:

No.3, 9 and 14 counting from left to right and top to bottom on the menu.

Any hints are appreciated..

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 30, 11 3:21 AM
Hi, there are a few (3) of the palace building puzzle levels I could not figure out. Has anybody got to that part would appreciate some help.

They don't have a level number for those. I'll come back to this post to elaborate later. Ths in advance.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 30, 11 3:17 AM
Hi, I got that problem ear;ier on as well. I went into the program files and use the startup there and the problem is fixed. Later I used the Windows startup manual and so fat so good. Just skip the game manager and don't used desk top short cut. HTH!

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Oct 12, 11 1:39 PM
While playing my window7 decided to auto re-boot to incoporate its latest updates.

After the crash, I went back to the game and guess what?

I cannot not load my profile! I have lost 4 hours of play and need to start from scratch. This is very frustrating. I can't believe there are no interval save files that the game could go back to.

Please let me know if I can get my progress back.

2-7
 posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 2, 11 6:52 AM
Thanks very much! I finally made expert using your walkthrough!

2-7
 posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 8:50 PM
Hi, I am working on the normal mode for this.
I must have tried for about 30 times and I just could not get expert on this level!
Could someone please post a walkthrough ? Many thanks!

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 6:54 AM
@5Susie: Thanks for your advice. However, I still could not move forward. I suspect what happened was a bug: I managed to attached the said pieces onto the suit before I hoisted it across the water towards me - that may have triggered the problem. (it was not very logical of me, I know! ) I have now started over in a new profile in the extreme mode . Hope it will be alright this time.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 1:41 AM
I have gotten hold of the search light, the gaunlet, the iron boot and teh face plate and attached them to the suit already. And I have got the valve but the game won't let me attach that to the suit. It still says I need 3 more items to complete the suit but i can't find any new hidden object scenes. Anybody knows what went wrong? Appreciate some help as i seem to have done all stuff recommended in the strategy guide.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 12, 10 11:29 AM
Thanks so much! After days of many tries your advice has worked! many many thanks!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 2, 10 5:54 AM
I doubt if I can get to the end of the story - it is a rather good one with many twists as well! But I am now really challenged & hooked! Just hope they won't put in those stupid mini-games in Princess III (hurt my hands and boring).

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 25, 10 9:28 PM
I like the novel mode very much. It's not for HOG fans though.. definitely an adventure game. It is atmospheric and very dependent on how you react with the characters you meet. I am about to play the third time trying to get all secrets. (9/14 at the moment).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator