Posts created by crashgibson

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Feb 17, 10 3:43 AM
To short "sample"...to boring...characters are not interesting in anyway...voiceovers are horrible...image detail not impressive...I will not be buying and will not suggest this to others.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 5, 09 11:02 PM
Another game that cuts the hour play short? Is this going to become a habit with bigfish? I had 19 minutes of play left when I got to the Ivory Room and was automatically taken out of the game...big bummer...was starting to enjoy it. How do the large file Drew series compare to this one? Better or worse? This will be a no in my book...in my experience when the game cuts you off before the hour is up, it means there is not that much game left to enjoy. Short play games are not worth the purchase for me. Unlike Aveyond and Wonderland which keeps me entertained for hours on end.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 10:07 PM
Im glad I saw the reviews, cause it may have changed my mind about buying this game. I did not like the fact that when I got to a certain painting in the demo, and finished the puzzle, it automatically closed the game and took me straight to the buy it page. I still had 25 minutes left of so-called free play and felt a bit cheated. It makes me wonder if this is going to be just another one of those games that only takes 1-2 hrs to complete. Though the graphics and sound effects are very nice, if I have such a short play time, Im not sure if it is worth another $6.99 price tag (as I have bought many games through the past 2 years from bigfish). If this game was a bit more difficult and was more of an epic length then I would probably pay double.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator