Posts created by lazella

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Jan 17, 12 3:33 PM
I maxed out ALI at 19 levels and the other two on the list at 19 levels never got to see a 20th level in the advanced mode. FInished the complete game in advanced mode with five stars on all boards in all realms but never got award for maxing out the journal entries or the maxing out of one person since the game ended at level 19 on the advanced mode. Maybe I should try the other modes, but the advanced mode was fun and I finished in quite easily. Loved the game would continue to play it in the easier modes.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Jan 17, 12 3:28 PM
I finished all the boards on all the realms in the advanced level but did not max out any character I got up to 19 levels with three of the five characters and the game ended. How does one get to the 20th level if the game ends at the 19th on any character. There is an award for maxing out any character on level 20 I got to 19 on one character then there is an award for maxing out all characters on level 20 but it ends at 19 levels. This makes no sense what so ever. Where is the 20th level. I completed all realms, and all boards with scores that average 15,000 to 30,000 points and did not ever reach the 20th level. Is there even a 20th level on the advanced game play? It took me over 25 hours of playing time but I finished the complete game with 19 levels on three characters. What is up with this.

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 21, 11 11:43 PM
I am surprised everyday I play these games. Why can not one person spell in these games. Really people is the English language that difficult? Every game so far has had numerous mistakes in spelling. Simple objects are not that difficult to spell there is a thing called a dictionary that anyone can use and many online spell checkers. I am so amazed that the creators of these games have no idea how to proof read, spell or even set up a simple sentence. If I pay for a game I expect it to have correct english, correct spelling, and for goodness sake please get rid of all the long boring story lines as well as the errors that keep popping up all the time. Fix these problems people, I am sure there is someone somewhere that has to proof these games!!!!!

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 22, 11 12:53 AM
Please someone fix this program. I keep getting the Big Fish Logo every time a new scene comes up and then when clicking things they are too small or time runs out and there are so many other little things in the scene like crosses etc. it is hard to find the right thing. On one scene trying to click on the newspaper even with a shining notice of where it is it will not go into the inventory or click out, hence run out of time again. This game is not one I would spend money on and want a credit issued for this terrible game and all the problems that come with it. Terrible playing game.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Aug 7, 11 12:03 AM
REALLY and I mean REALLY this game is bad really, really bad. A person can spend hours trying to figure this darn game out. I want my money back for this complete waste of my time, it took me ten or more minutes just to get out of the car and then one has to go back and forth, back and forth just to get through one scene. This is a terrible game and a waste of my money. Get real people.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 8, 11 3:04 AM
I am 60 years old and play a lot of hidden object games, match three, crosswords and others but I find the games lately are mostly 100% hidden object and rarely other games and this bothers me a bit. I really like hidden object games but do like to have other games to work on such as crosswords, match three, mosaics, etc. but rarely see them anyone hence my reluctance to keep paying for so many hidden object games. I notice mistakes, and lots of mistakes in this game ONCE UPON A FARM. A bowl is NOT a trophy, a tube is NOT a smoking pipe, a slipper is NOT a flip flop, a watch is NOT a clock, and a sheet is NOT and I repeat this twice because it was too stupid for words, - is NOT, NOT NOT a leaf. I cannot believe that gamers or technicial persons who make these games do not know simple language skills, or spelling skills, or even human emotions - come on a MEXICAN, can one not go there all the time. I have been a member of BIG FISH for many, many years and find all the mistakes, spelling errors and screen problems to be a vast waste of my money at times and do complain and do some some free credits but really guys your generation is suppose to be smarter than ours, more educated than ours and I find this simply to be NOT the case. Please check, double check, maybe even hire someone to review these games before having us play them and buy them. Please.

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 18, 10 2:05 AM
I can't seem to get past the screen where he enters the amusement park the screen goes blank and black and the music plays but nothing happens and then I can't seem to get out of the game at all. I finally deleted it and am asking for a refund of my game credits on this game it really sucks.

posted in Eternity on May 4, 10 1:58 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 10, 10 1:19 AM
Can't you guys at least get the English correct, spelling correct etc. this is terrible. I am so upset with the games that have so many mistakes in them that I am wondering who designs these games? Can't someone proof read??????

posted in World Adventure on Aug 10, 09 7:59 PM
Hey does anyone know what makes the end of the level allow you to achieve Expert or just completed level play. Sometimes I get an expert end and sometimes a completed end what is up with that and how do you figure out how to get expert all the time. Need more instructions on this game and a way to toggle between easy, relaxed etc. modes while playing when a person has been not playing for awhile. I am in constant adventure mode all the time, even after I downloaded the fix for this game and cannot change the mode unless I start a new game with a new name. This needs to be fixed.

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 10, 09 2:52 PM
Does anyone have the left hand of the screen hiding items. My screen is really big but some of the items on the left are hidden off the screen, any suggestions.

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 10, 09 2:51 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pure Hidden forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pure Hidden players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator