Posts created by mrskolo

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Dec 29, 10 6:27 PM
what is going on with all of the bigfish games lately. they work, but as soon as the demo time is up, and you buy the game, all sorts of bugs start to appear. i have had to uninstall and re-install this game twice so far. it keeps freezing. :/

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 25, 10 4:20 PM
this happened to me, too. it only happens when i go into the hidden object scenes. is there a fix for this yet?

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Oct 23, 09 5:34 PM
i want a refund, too. it keeps freezing up at the part with the numbered tiles that you have to move. i'm about to freak out, its so frustrating.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 3, 09 5:00 AM
gojojogo wrote:You should be able to exit the screen to the right. Try pressing the ENTER button on your keyboard and all 'hot points' will show up on the screen.
There is also a menu showing other options if you press F1.

thanks! i'll try both of those if i need to. it seems that after i complete a task, i cant always move on. when i move the cursor around i dont have the option to go where i need to go. i keep having to quit and restart. hopefully this helps!

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 3, 09 4:00 AM
ivanbral wrote:when you come to visit the witch, go to the right - you'll find the crypt there.
btw. you have a great tips & tricks section on GameZebo for this game

i've tried going to the right. all that does is let me look at the cauldron. im stuck, i guess, because i cant walk anywhere in that scene.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 3, 09 1:03 AM
ok, i think im losing it. where is the friggin crypt?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator