Posts created by karatopa

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 28, 13 3:58 AM
I also play on I pad when away from home and did not know I was doing anything wrong sometimes you just dont have internet on holiday im also intrigued to know how elephant games could know if we are playing off line i havent tried going off line on my PC but befor we got new router internet was always dropping out and i still played are you saying its only this free game! and i think if your buying diamonds as i have its not so free, or all your games thanks in anticipation

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 26, 13 10:13 AM
IF AS YOU SAY YOU WOULD NEVER MAKE CHANGES WITHOUT PERMISSION HOW DID IT HAPPEN ??? not happy

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 26, 13 9:54 AM
i agree with other fishies. changing things in game without even asking us if we want an update is bad form and as things are already hard enough to come by it spoils what i have always considered a very interesting game making it boring when progress is so slow i have in the past spent money on diamonds i know you have spent money developing the game and felt as i would have paid for game normaly this was ok i eagerly awaited the other island and to say what we got was disapointing 2 places only ! thats like the other island but to make the 2nd one almost inaccessible im not sure where your going with it did we not spend enough is that it this is not the best way to encourage us to keep playing if i had my choice it wold be for boxes fairy wing to be more accessable even if some of the new goals are harder at least we might feel we were getting somewhere and no more messing with my computer unasked

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 2:14 PM
im so glad i looked on this page i thought i was going mad when the price suddenley went up without warning the price to buy hasnt changed in shop are they going to sneak in and change this too i cry foul!!! they have to get my permission to download games onto my computer how can this be right they never asked and i havent noticed any benefits on players side take note big fish not a happy bunny

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 20, 13 1:49 PM
I agree with journeys this game is free we all make our choices yes some aspects can be irritating my own nemesis is blue fairy wings did someone steal them all? but i made a decision early on not to go mad buying diamonds and never to buy coins and although i admit to spending a little more than i intended the amount of pleasure i have had playing this game outweighs the disadvantages i also play on I pad as well as pc and have never spent a penny on that and am not far behind my P C game im enjoying new island so far and when i dont enjoy it i will give up

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 29, 13 4:37 AM
i didnt bail and so far i like the new updates especially the new raa lemute and little gifts from the sea new island sitting there to tempt us i updated with no problems at all so far

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 8, 13 12:07 PM
thank you just trying to get bonsai trees i know i should have three but two is all i have and there have been other things thought i was going mad

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 8, 13 11:08 AM
i seem to be getting hardly anything at some of the locations only a couple of things sometimes its locations where i know in the past i have had lots more bits to help charge collections also does this game cheat me i think ive got something im looking for when ilook for it a moment later in collections its not there

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 23, 11 9:13 AM
having problems with game freezing on sliding box puzzles have to close game with task manager when i go back in it is still in same place with same problem only downloaded a couple of days ago so it should be new version shouldnt it im on free trial at t he moment really enjoying it but now dont think i dare buy it

karatopa

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 21, 11 1:38 PM
did you blow up the tower inthe middle of sunken gardens

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator