Posts created by wnight1

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Mar 18, 15 8:34 AM
Hi
I am having the same problem . I do not think that there is a trash item for the 9th piece ,I used a magnifying glass to look at the picture of the boat house with the banana boat and air tanks and there is no such piece .I think that the person who programmed this part , did not put the piece in .Whatever it is .

posted in Fairway™ on Oct 19, 14 12:46 PM
I have played all the games and bought everything in the golf shop and won all the trophies . If you play a course and a special card pops up ., where it spins after you click on it ,to get whatever it stops on .You will find out that you have to click as soon as it stops spinning .It will give you a different cards , depending on when you stopped it from spinning , but you will learn to click on the card at a certain time and it will almost keep giving you a good card .

Playing all course's , which is 9 per sheet and 7 sheets including the special 9 games at the end . You can go back to the first sheet and do not click on the training ones .Start with the third one on the first sheet . Get a piece of paper and write down how many cards there are for all 7 games on the first sheet .Remember not the training ones . So there will not be nine numbers , You will understand when I get done.
This is so you do not have to wait for a special game card to pop up .You will know where they all are . Then just click on the deck where the special card is an keep clicking until it pops up , also free club cards will pop up also.

These decks with these card amounts will not have any special cards in them ;

Game sheet 1 Training , Training , 24,13, 22, 17, 17, 20 ,14
Game sheet 2 19, 18, 15, 23,15, 18, 17, 24,18
Game Sheet 3 11, 20, 13, 19, 12, 13, 17, 15,11
Game Sheet 4 27, 17, 17, 18, 18, 21,05, 21, 14
Game Sheet 5 23, 21, 17, 13, 26, 11, 18, 20, 08
Game Sheet 6 15, 18, 16, 11, 19, 09, 22, 11, 22
Game Sheet 7 08, 18, 17, 09, 14, 07, 22, 09, 15
You have to buy the (number of cards left in the deck) at the golf shop to be able to do this.
Any deck that has more cards in it then the number I have given you , has a special card in in . So just keep clicking on the deck until you get it .Don't play the cards because it will take forever to keep getting special cards .Keep racking up money and Clubs . When your bag is full of all the clubs , go back to a game that you did not finish with all pars and use the extra clubs to max the game. Keep doing this until you have completed all the games and won all the trophies . You will get the hang of it .
Good luck

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on May 20, 13 9:15 AM
At the crate in the mine . I left click on the crate and nothing happens . I received the shard and went to the box that is chained up .All I get is him talking about how the box is to heavy to lift. Nothing happens when I Left click on the box.
This is frustrating .

posted in Turtix 2: Rescue Adventures on May 5, 13 5:57 PM
Derick2007 wrote:
tragsdale21 wrote:
rocketman685434 wrote:
LisaKayFla wrote:How about some help for level 3-B. If I have to waste one more day trying to catch 30 bubbles, I am going to request a refund.

That makes 2 of us lol.Have tried every trick in the book and the most i've gotten is 26.a few more seconds would have made the quota of 30.Someone must have a tip for this level

I am stuck as well...how on earth do you get 30 bubbles?? Is there a skip level button???
terri

No skip button! LOL! I had to do mine almost 20 times before I got it! You just have to practice to go faster. My hubby got it the first time! All the luck!

I have tried for 4 days to get 30 bubbles ,This stinks .If I could get my hands on the jerk that programmed this , I would ring his neck .I finally deleted the game .

posted in Ozzy Bubbles on Sep 10, 12 3:50 PM
:Anyone know how to unlock the "bricked in" fish or kill the killer flowers?
Simple question ,requires simple answer .Is there a way to do this ?
Thank you for your time

posted in Ozzy Bubbles on Sep 10, 12 3:39 PM
How does a person kill the flowers that hurt Ozzy Bubbles ? I have tried all kinds of ways and to me nothing works and I thought that the moderator was going to give a clue on how to get the things that are bricked in ?

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Jun 27, 12 5:21 PM
lynn009 wrote:Not a buy for me objects are to small, and hard to see.

I just downloaded the game and started to play.Got to the second screen to find things and when i did find something ,I could not get it to go away.I clicked on the bonsai tree in the first screen and it would not go away until it showed me again where it was and only then would it allow me to click on it . But the second find screen would not let me get rid of anything.I was stuck. I am going to try and download it againand if it does not work,they can kiss this game good by. I think that it is a challenge trying to find stuff. I have to where my glasses to find the gems .It is not easy. I hate easy games. If you like easy games play tic tac toe with whoever for simple minded people.

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jun 11, 12 5:04 PM
If you look real close at the web .You will see which ones are over the top of other ones and just keep dragging the web across the ones that it crosses. You can see which ones cross another one.

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jun 11, 12 5:00 PM
Well I made a mistake.You can complete the jellyfish fields if you keep renewing the puzzle until you get one that you think that you can complete . I keep clicking on the puzzle spots until I get alot of squares uncovered and then I go for it.
Good luck .I have completed them all up to number 7

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jun 2, 12 5:38 PM
This has nothing to do with the changing the color of the jellyfish . The game you are talking about is a piece of cake. It is the jellyfish fields, where you uncover sand and get stung .I wish that someone would e-mail me so I can show them what I am talking about .The sand square has a number on it when you uncover it .It might have the number 4 on it ,that means that there should be 4 Stinger jellyfish touching that block.I have found that there would be 5 touching that block.That means to me that the program is marking the wrong number on the block. The block should of had 5 on it not 4. This has happened a lot and I have screenshot showing 5 jellyfish touching a 4 numbered block .Even though I have screenshot of the glitch . The technical BF help from Ireland keeps blowing me off after i sent them the screenshot of the glitch. It makes me so mad when you send them the proof that there is a glitch and they just blow me off like it never happened.If you want to see the glitch i will e-mail it to you [removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jun 2, 12 5:35 PM
bfgRhone wrote:wnight1, perhaps the hints in this thread will help:

it sometimes takes me several shots at getting it all covered, but it doesn't matter as long as you get it done!

just think in coordinate logic... you need the same colored jellyfish in [x1, y1], [x2,y1], [x1,y2] and [x2,y2] so...

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

if you box those you get:

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X

as your "netted" group!
good luck

<a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/168597.page#3290988>Capture the Jellyfish Game</a>

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "jellyfish game" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 29, 12 7:03 AM
I would like to know how anyone completed the Jellyfish fields all the way, without getting stung by a jellyfish ?

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 29, 12 7:00 AM
That is strange. I just find one object that I see, right away and get it and keep on going on that same spot .As long as you do them fast you will get a trophy .I am doing it in the timed mode.

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 29, 12 6:55 AM
How did you complete the jellyfish fish fields without getting shocked .I have played this game for 20 hours and still can not complete a jellyfish field. I get a straight line with undug spots and everytime I go and dig a spot a jellyfish stings me and that is the end of that . I get all the way down to about 10 undug spots and I can not complete it.
Help

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 29, 12 6:51 AM
Go into the relaxed mode and you should be able to get it.

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 29, 12 6:41 AM
How did you finish the jellyfish fields ? I have played jellyfish fields for 20 hours and still can not win a game. I get down to a straight line of uncovered spots and no matter which one I pick ,it has a jellyfish.
Steve

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 28, 12 8:23 PM
its fine

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on May 28, 12 8:16 PM
Hello
I do not know how to complete this game Jellyfish fields.Everytime I get down to about a dozen spots left ,The square I click on is always the jellyfish .I have been playing this jellyfish field for over 20 hours and I have not completed any of them. The game will not let me finish . I am good at these kind of games . I will get down to a straight line of about 10 squares and everytime I click on a square to complete the row ,a jellyfish is always there. I do not like a game where it will not let you complete the level .

posted in Supercow on Mar 29, 12 7:01 PM
Hello
I love it when people talk about secret levels and know one posts where it is suppose to be .I have played this game since 2008 and there is no way you can complete level 6 stage 1 or level 6 stage 4 . It will not complete 100% on Windows XP

posted in Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds on Feb 26, 12 6:34 AM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
How do you complete this when the mouse moves so slow .I can not complete this level going to the left and back to the right and back to the left . The mouse moves so slow .I have to pick the mouse up and put it down to get the nouse to move because I run out of desktop. All the other levels the mouse works fine. I have been trying to get by this level for two weeks and it is not possible. I completed this game in the relaxed mode and in the timed mode. Then like an idiot I deleted it all and started all over again .Know I am stuck. Can anyone give me a clue ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator