Posts created by JoeBee1

Tophen, I too have no cursor. My touch screen only allows me to exit. I always play with a cursor. Nice looking game,good reviews, I've missed the sale. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Jul 3, 11 11:37 PM
What a shame, that such a beautifully constructed game is for only advanced players. The scoring reminded me of pinball machine scoring. All the bells and whistles together with plenty of eye candy, but the game is out of my league. I'll buy it immediately when "The Treasures of Montezuma 3 for Dummies" is released.
I was never a pinball wizard(not even close). But I enjoyed watching the experts.
I can't watch an expert play this game, which would be some fun, so I'll pass.
A wonderful game lost to the multitudes. A major adjustment for advancing in the game is sorely needed !
JoeBee

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 6, 11 12:37 PM
Cannot play full screen. Has affected my Game Manager, in that all my Big Fish Games will only play in a Window! I am not a happy camper.Have uninstalled and reinstalled new updated version to no avail. I have this huge problem. I receive a message on my desktop " this is not the best resolution". I've never had this before.Grrrrrr! JJB

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 18, 10 6:37 AM
Timed ! Not for me. Unfortunately, I've been frustrated many times by timed games. It's the type of adrenaline rush I don't need or want at this point in my young life. I really enjoyed "The Perfect Tree", a match 3 untimed game. You decorate your own Xmas tree. Fun-no pressure. Someone mentioned this game about 2 weeks ago when commenting about a different match 3 game. Thanx for the heads up.JJB

posted in Sarah Maribu and the Lost World on Feb 15, 10 9:44 AM
Doesn't save. When I launch the game it states the file is corrupted. I have to start all over. I usually play a game for 30-40 minute sessions. I'm running Windows 7.

posted in Rangy Lil's Wild West Adventure on Jun 10, 09 8:25 PM
Playing the demo on Vista. No problems, running very smoothly. The graphics are very nice, quite colorful and atmospheric. The blog walkthrough says there are 30 different hidden object screens and they are randomized. Great for replay value. You can compete against your own best score. The timer counts up, and you can restart a location if you think your time isn't good. There are a number of different types of puzzles also. I will spend a credit on it. . JoeBee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator