Posts created by nusnoom

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 30, 11 11:15 AM
yes, where is that guide. i'm stuck

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 30, 11 11:11 AM
TattyJane wrote:Can anyone help, please? Where is the walkthrough promised as part of the Collector's Edition? Alternatively, how do I find something to cut the vines obscuring a window near the station? And where do I find the pieces to enable me to access the bar at the hotel? The hints are useless: they just keep telling me I need to
cut the vines and to get into the bar! Many thanks!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 6:16 PM
prpldva wrote:Welcome to the forums, nusnoom!

Both are solved in the walkthrough here copy and paste to your browser or type in)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/awakening-moonfell-wood-walkthrough/

I hope it helps you.

thanks so much. i've been wandering for a bit.....

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 5:54 PM
any direction of getting nest and getting fish would be really helpful thanks

nevermind i figured it out. i needed more coffee.

still stuck on name mine is vanessa i entered it to where vanessa spelled out correctly and still wont open. tell me i'm missing something and what is it? thanks

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 10 9:36 PM
i tried playing 3 different times. froze up on me all 3 times. loved the graphics. would love to try again when the glitches are fixed!

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 26, 09 2:20 PM
thank you thank you thank you.

[b]
dianna925 wrote:This one was hard for me but these instructions should get you through it.

1. Pick up the crank that is by the bottom of the steps, close to door

2. Click the crank onto piano

3. Once the crank is in place, a crowbar will appear on the right side of the screen by the door

4. Use the crank to remove the loose floorboard that is located on the far left side of the screen

5. Pick up that key, place it the keyhole of the piano to open it.

6. You have to find the 7 pictures around the room, they are very hard to see so run your mouse over the areas.

* pic 1 plant closest to the door

* pic 2 under piano left side

* pic 3 top of piano close to stairwell

* pic 4 floor left side of the door

* pic 5 above the door by the stone face on the right side

* pic 6 right side of the piano by the stairwell

* pic 7 top of the piano far left side

7.Once you have all 7 pics put them on the wall in their proper place, you have to let the music finish playing before you put he next one up.

8. The goal is to click on each one of the pictures, then click the keys on the piano. Once the piano is open, click the crank and reproduce the sounds by stroking the correct keys. Repeat this step for all 7 pictures.

*picture closest to the door on top. the sequence is; A G E F D C

* picture right below that one ( closest to the door) E E E G E E G

* picture- big one at the bottom G A G E G A G E

second picture from the top row ( left to right ) E E F G G F E D

first picture on the left C E E E D E F E E D D D C D E C

third picture on the top (left to right) D E C D E F E C

fourth picture on the top C C D E D C C

Once you finish with all 7 pics, click on the door to go to the next room.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator