Posts created by gaylele

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Mar 3, 12 6:29 AM
Liked the demo, so went to buy it. Only issue I had was it took almost 4 HOURS to download! Wondered if it was just me, or anyone else experience this?

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Mar 3, 12 6:25 AM
Played the demo. Went to buy, and it took almost 4 HOURS to download!!!

Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 22, 11 7:34 AM
The only issue I have with the game was the time it took to download. Maybe it was BFGs servers being overloaded, but it took almost 3 hours to download it!!!

I like the game...even the morphing objects don't bother me. I feel it was well worth the wait.

Got through the demo in about 40 minutes. As usual, the MCF series didn't disappoint. I like the morphing objects; it may take some time to find them all, but is a welcome change from finding Hidden Objects from a list.

The only bad thing is........I gotta wait again until the SE comes out! I haven't bought CE's yet, so no need to do so now.

I'll be patient......I got a credit just waiting.

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:29 AM
This game is apparently filled with problems. If I can't get through a demo, then I'm surely not buying it!

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:28 AM
Problems with this game. Got error message, then booted from the game. Had to restart from the beginning. A no-buy from me.

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:26 AM
40 minutes into the demo, I got an error message and booted out of the game. Once I was able to get back in, I had to start over from the beginning. Wasn't a bad game, but the problems make it a "no-buy" for me.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on Apr 29, 11 7:19 AM
The graphics look too cartoonish for my taste....gonna pass on this one.

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 6:14 AM
Will there be a walkthrough available for this game? Usually by now someone has posted one.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 7:40 AM
Goop_10 wrote:ERS put the ending like this to game because they've plan to make another Sequel, let's wait for it next year

I just hope they thoroughly check the game out before releasing it, so there won't have to be 3 or 4 updates before it works properly. Definitely been enjoying the Puppet Show series though!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 7:38 AM
nwl43 wrote:Yes, my crowbar was still there at the end.

My crowbar was gone at the end of the game....but am replaying, so will see if I still have it then!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 7:33 AM
luvlyree06 wrote:I am at the end now and I can't figure out the use of the brooch nor getting a piece of the crystal. HELP please!!

Highlight for answer...If you had all 4 statues and opened the stairway next to it, then give the brooch to the puppet at the top of the stairs. He will then beat on the giant crystal and you will be able to get a piece.

Hope this helps!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 7:29 AM
luvlyree06 wrote:I too have found the little girl but now I'm completely stumped at how to get the crystal and use the brooch. Can you give me a clue please?

Highlight for answer...If you had all 4 statues and opened the stairway next to it, then give the brooch to the puppet at the top of the stairs. He will then beat on the giant crystal and you will be able to get a piece.

Hope this helps!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 7:24 AM
How many updates does this make??? Hopefully this will be the last one. The developers need to make sure games are working flawlessly before releasing them.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 8:07 AM
I never buy the CE version; the little extra gameplay doesn't justify paying twice the cost. I don't need the strategy guide either...if I get stumped bad enough, I go to the walkthrough.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 8:03 AM
Well, I've updated and tried again....so far, so good! Hope the rest of the game goes smoothly!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 3:23 PM
Like the game.....hate the problems with it!!! Wait until they get yet ANOTHER FIX before you purchase!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 3:19 PM
I've run across other scenes in the game where items have mysteriously vanished. I guess I'll reinstall the game later and see if that helps, if not, I guess I'll get a credit.

Right now...a BIG THUMBS DOWN on this game!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 12:26 PM
weeharleyboy wrote:There's a glitch Fishwhiz.

The fix stole some of the H0 items.

In other words....the fix isn't really a fix???

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 3, 11 4:37 AM
I would rather not have any games released as a CE, as I don't buy them. But, to each their own.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator