Posts created by DKGuild

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 9:00 AM
Good luck to you! My game is back Yay! Just worked when I tried this am. I did nothing but uninstall and reinstall 2 days ago. Many thanks to the 'fixing guys'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 1:11 PM
Everything seems to be working except for the new color ghosts. They show in the 'album' but they are not registering in the achievements and I am not getting the awards GEMS What should I do?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 16 2:34 PM
I too am having difficulty with the freezing aspect. Can play then when click on daily quest or other avatar for blue key quest nothing happens. I can jump from room to room access achievement section and the crow. Afraid to do any thing when this happens but to shut down through game manager. Problem there is when trying to get back in PC tells me there is a game already running, I have to shut down and start again. I DO NOT lose progress but starting and restarting is a big pain. Has anyone received or heard of help for this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 8:20 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to Big Fish. All seems to be well in my little castle. There were some pot holes in the road but well on my way now. THANKS BF

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:54 PM
[Removed by Moderator] and what happens to all that I have already done, collected, spent in gems ?????? as usual. Am saying many BAD words

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 16 11:36 AM
DID any one get their diamonds? I did not OK got em Yahoo ty BIg Fish

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 5:47 PM
reply to Rover1b,
I too, along with many others, have had the problem of playing in the tournament and having their score not record on the list anywhere. I have just had this happen again with a score that would have given me the achievement for top 100 10xs. I know that this has happened in IOS as well. DON'T let them try to tell you it's your computer. My game works perfectly accept for registering tournament score. I have the one more day for 30 day challenge, I can gift, I can do HOS etc. If for they should somehow help you would greatly appreciate you passing the info along. Many thanks and good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 5:44 PM
reply to Rover1b,
I too, along with many others, have had the problem of playing in the tournament and having their score not record on the list anywhere. I have just had this happen again with a score that would have given me the achievement for top 100 10xs. I know that this has happened in IOS as well. DON'T let them try to tell you it's your computer. My game works perfectly accept for registering tournament score. I have the one more day for 30 day challenge, I can gift, I can do HOS etc. If for they should somehow help you would greatly appreciate you passing the info along. Many thanks and good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 5:11 AM
Well I have a beef about the sale. If you are a BF monthly dues player ($6.99) you get a discount on coins and gems. Problem is when they do go on sale it's for the price you pay regularly with that monthly discount. But it's not really a discount as you pay the 6.99.
Needless to say I'm a little on the slow side. Will be saving myself some money every month. I have never bought coins for this game anyway. Thanks BF

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 5:51 PM
I am back to not playing. Played this am tried to play pm and game informed me of new update, which I played last night and this am. I figured BF was coming through! It started with a 0/4 updated to 50%. Stopped running told me to use game manager. Did so downloaded installed and said PLAY. Game came back with 0/323 updates. Got to 4% and froze. Am very pissed. Am guessing everything I did last night plus gems and coins are gone. I turned off firewall. INCREDIBLY STUPID THING TO DO, froze again. I give up. Microsoft 8.1 with McAfee. I am not going to expose my computer to whatever is out there for a game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 7:39 AM
Letting everyone know I am playing. Running Windows 8.1. Every time attempted to download it would freeze after a certain point. 1st time uninstalled game manager reinstalled tried again. No luck. Waited 1/2 day tried again. Freeze. After every freeze I had to shut down computer. 5 times. Amount needing to download lessened with each attempt. This went on for couple of days hoping some sort of fix might have been found. Last night it actually finished loading. Game opened and as far as I can tell everything is there. Played for about 1 hour. Game a bit jerking which is annoying and I am hoping this will smooth out when real fix is in. Was afraid to shut down and to not have it open in am but it opened right up. Having to shut down is probably not the best idea that many times but it worked for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 6:41 AM
Am running with Windows 8.1 Tried uninstall/reinstall game manager no luck. Get game manager has stopped working.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 6:12 AM
In reference to jcp28, who had an excellent idea to get new version of game manager. Gave this a try, uninstalled game manager, picked new game I did not want as that is the only way to load game manager, and gave it a go. Got to 14% this time before entire mess froze again. Waited until morning to try. Guess I will be waiting some more. Hope this is not going to be the way the game ends! Been trolling around at level 69 for quite awhile now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 9:20 AM
Don't know if I'm in the right spot but here goes. Played PC yesterday about 1 1/2 got up to 153 flakes, friended everyone, passed presents, fed the pets was shutting down got the no internet connection. ENTIRE session of crafting and gathering gone. On level 66. Was mad! Shut down and managed not to throw computer. Awoke this am started afresh and noticed straight away that 27 FRIENDS were gone. PHHHHT gone. This is roughly half as I recently had culled and gotten rid of all the dead weight. It's a manageable #. Of course also lost gems those aren't worth the hassle of trying to get back. Around 30 I think. So still have lots of presents to pass along and am looking for a few friends to pass them to.

deb 438705

am EST day starts at 7:00 pm

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 15 11:41 AM
Just reporting that I received no points for accuracy bonus in tournament play.This results in a significant reduction in score. The wheel was fair (not like in PC version where it lands in the same spot EVERY time). Am noticing in the forum that I am not the only person with this issue

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 15 11:36 AM
Just my 2cents. Noticed today playing free (I never use diamonds to play) that every time I earned a wheel spin it landed on 10%. There are 3 10% on the wheel. It landed on the same one EVERY time, between the 50% and the 20%. Never landed on 10% between 40% and 0 or on 10% between 20% and 30%. Makes me done. Where I come form that is not random. Thanks BF

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 9:13 PM
Have had a few friends disappear off my list. Deb 438705, Victoria, Louise, Carol19317. If you left voluntarily that's ok. But I couldn't find you again so friend me if you would like to return. Positive waves

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 15 7:51 AM
Perhaps same as the presents?? :p

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 6:39 PM
Hence many spring items....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 8:15 AM
I have many spring items to gift. Remember you have to craft your own wreaths otherwise won't count. 438705

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator