Posts created by phoenix_rising

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Apr 21, 18 11:06 AM
mine does not open either have it for a few years but this is the first time i tried it, no luck

cant get the spine to work. What is hanging from the tree

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past on Dec 5, 17 12:58 PM
had to skip the maze I could not figure it out,

posted in Witchcraft: Pandora's Box on Nov 21, 17 10:37 AM
just the demo, this time ,but the cursor is not stable goes all over the place.

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 10:39 AM
I also got an error message while activating but after a few minutes it is here, hope no more clitches

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 8, 17 12:06 PM
I have tried all suggestions and both games are still stuck on level 40, so now where do I go I am on windows 7 and all my games are good on this, this is as simple game, and it wont work.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 7, 17 9:03 AM
same game and the update does not work, they both stuck at the same level of 40. tried many times. some one please fix this or a credit for both games , I have the other one as a ce

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 6, 17 4:30 PM
update does not work replayed it over and over still stuck on level 40 same as the other game. having to finish the castle. wow I am tired of it. jewel match solitaire is the other game, same as this one, neither go past level 40. UPDATE DOES NOT WORK

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 6, 17 4:26 PM
update does not work, tired of replaying it still on level 40 on both games

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 6, 17 4:24 PM
update does not work, tired of replaying it still on level 40 on both games

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 6, 17 1:23 PM
does not work, sorry both games still stuck at the same place, jewel match and this one.

why
 posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 31, 17 9:28 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 31, 17 9:26 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 31, 17 9:24 AM
I am trying this one, but hope they fix the other one I bought that one but clitch on level 40

posted in Spellarium on Oct 29, 17 12:09 PM
you never get stuck, played it 3 times now, but to get those shiny boxes to activate you have to get 3 on top of those then they shine a few and you have to move them to the ones who are blocked with "ice" a little tricky to activate them and some others are not easy but keep trying and it will work.

posted in Spellarium on Oct 29, 17 12:03 PM
100 levels when that is done and you want to play again it will jump to some level 22 or what ever but not to one you have to make an other profile

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 17 9:31 AM
I had a problem a few years ago with a game, no trouble sending them a screenshot, and yes I got a credit or refund, now you can not find the place to request one. so where do I go , this whole setup has changed.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 2:37 PM
tired of all those messages what dont do any thing , obviously it is the game, there are more who have the same issue. I do not know how to get files from a game this is stupid, fix the game or a refund I am done with this. sure wont be able to fix it from a file, really.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 10:27 AM
I have been writing to the one in charge and they ask me to send the files, what files ? I played the game 4 times now and get stuck on level 40 each time. it is or a fix or a refund, it is a shame il like the game it is relaxing something I need right now

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 17 7:55 AM
two profiles one said 14 emeralds the other is 85 both are on level 40 what wont go until I get all the emeralds. I suppose something wrong with the adding, please fix, or a refund I do have all the emrald sand the stars, obviously a error in math.

tried an other one and it is 85 emeralds to 40 levels wont go any further, or a fix or a refund please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator