Posts created by mbrobertson

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 30, 13 2:23 PM
sarahstinson wrote:I have opened the entrance to the wolfs house but can not open the steal gate. It seems to have froze. Am I missing something? Please help as I really like this game and would love to go on.

I am having the exact same issue. Have had no problems or errors up to this point. When I click the hint button it just uses the hint, but does nothing. Really hope there is a fix because I was thoroughly enjoying the game up until this point.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 13, 13 7:45 PM
njewer, you are awesome!!! I have played the entire game through about 5 times and could never get the 1st star on this level! Thanks so much for your post!

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 13, 13 7:24 PM
I am having the same issue, I LOVE this game and have played it through about 5 times but I can NOT seam to get the 1st star on this level. Really hoping someone will post a walk through or atleast a suggestion.

posted in Zen Fashion on Sep 17, 12 12:19 AM
I am enjoying this game but can't figure out what is going on. I have tried playing in adventure and zen mood and keep experiencing the same problem.I have completed the first 2 locations but it will not let me proceed to the 3rd. When I go to the map it only shows 2 of the locations colored in. When I click play from the map it takes me to Tokyo level 8 and I don't even have that location on my map? So frustrating. Really hope someone can help because up until this point I have really enjoyed the game.

posted in Campgrounds on Jul 9, 12 10:39 PM
I did it with 2 days left, on casual mode lol.....with 5 3 star villas and 2 pools and of course all the cars.

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 6, 12 11:26 PM
I had very little problems completing the game. I am having an issue because I have finished the game but was 2 cards short for the bonus and it wont let me re-enter without replaying the whole thing apparently.

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 6, 12 11:22 PM
I had 2 left when I finished the game and it won't let me re-enter to find the last 2. Kinda ridiculous if I have to replay the whole thing to find them. Or am I missing someway to reenter the game without restarting?

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Dec 27, 11 2:25 AM
besides the technical issues, I found the game very remideal and mundane. I am very easy to please and like many types of games but this one seemed very simple and out of date. Plus the cursor issue is very obnoxious. This is game is definitely NOT for me.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Sep 22, 11 12:39 AM
thought there was actually a reward for finding all the tiles also lol, not a "full" mythology lesson.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 9, 10 10:23 PM
i have gone through the steps to check manually for an update multiple times and it says no updates available.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 9, 10 10:08 PM
I am all in for a skip button on the mini games, very mundane and annoying! Love the game otherwise!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 4, 10 5:25 PM
NO, what I am talking about is the goal of getting so many gold (up in the top left corner). As in clear so many dunes or rocks and this one also says collect so much gold, but the number is ever changing.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 4, 10 10:24 AM
I am confused/stuck by 3.4. I don't understand the gold goal. I will be almost to 0 and then it adds more, never fails that I am not able to reach the ever changing target in the required amount of time.

posted in Spa Mania on Apr 6, 09 5:52 PM
but from what I have seen the treatments dont cost different and I can't make it through the last locations 1st level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator