Posts created by guylee1

posted in Trade Mania 2 on Apr 17, 13 12:52 PM
Thank you both for your answers. I came across this only once in the three games. A newspaper said there was stock possibilities but nowhere in the game does it explain this. Also do you automatically get 100 percent of the company when they bankrupt. This is a truly frustrating aspect of the game. I got 4 stars in each game and the only reason I did not get 5 is because of this. I think I am getting too into this game. LOL

lee

posted in Trade Mania 2 on Apr 16, 13 5:11 PM
yup, with buildings already begun. I won all of them too. In Russia I ended up owning 91% and 15 million dollars. So keep at it and you will succeed.

lee

posted in Trade Mania 2 on Apr 16, 13 4:59 PM
There just doesn't seem enough info for all the tasks you have to do. Can anyone tell me where to look?

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 6:01 AM
Thanks Severine, I never noticed the door in the office before. Guess it is because I am spending too many hours at this game. I can not see the obvious anymore. LOL

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 3:22 PM
I have done that several times but can not find the lab.

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 3:07 PM
You not going to believe this but I can not find the coroner office. Earlier I remember being there and seeing the coroner get the shock of her life but I keep walking all over town trying to find it. Can someone set this foot weary detective in the right direction please.

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 6:17 AM
Thank you so much!

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 4:54 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find the queen and the airplane? Thanks.

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 21, 12 6:11 PM
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 21, 12 4:56 AM
Someone should proof read the site! You have black under a white and white under a black. I will not mention all the other mistakes I found!

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 12:56 PM
Hi,

Every time I go to do that it bounces back into my inventory. Is the zoom in supposed to be open when I place the paper? Actually I tried both and had the same reaction.

Also there was another zoom in I think it was in the bedroom and again I just get a blurry grey window not a close up like I expected.

Thanks.

lee

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 10:58 AM
I ended up 9 minutes into the game and gave up frustrated. I could not figure out what I was doing wrong when I had to place an article, got the window open, but everything was blurry and the window would not accept the article. When I say window I mean the zoom in like putting the paper on whatever that thing was in the bathroom.

Anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong? I have never felt so stupid.

lee

[removed by Moderator]

posted in Hello Venice on Jan 18, 12 5:04 AM
Horray! Finally found out what I was doing wrong! I thought I had bought the awning when it turns out all I did was look at it. Now it is bought and am happily designing my garden.

Thanks fishies for all your help in putting me on the right track!

lee

posted in Hello Venice on Jan 18, 12 3:22 AM
Yes but the doors are locked.

posted in Hello Venice on Jan 17, 12 2:55 PM
to continue shopping after making your first 3 or 4 purchases. I think I am on level 17 and I have over $20,000 and all I see are the same products asking if I want to upgrade. I bought the best already. Sheesh, anyone know what to do. I bought the game so I could design the garden

Thanks
lee

First off when I click play it says game is not responding but if you are patient it finally does and plays beautifully.

I played till I had 28 minutes left, got out, did the dishes, came back and found out nothing had been saved. I had to start the whole game over. Any ideas why?

I really want to buy this game but I can not start it over each time I go to play it!

Many thanks.
lee

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 3:04 AM
I got the same results Dr. If you find out why please let me know. Thanks.

lee

You guys should be Detectives! Many a crime would have been solved by now!

Eel
Oh thanks kitty. I would never have thought of that. Bravo to you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator