Posts created by rugrats299

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 8:37 AM
I have a problem!! I downloaded the game then hit play it went to a black screen I had to ctrl/alt /delete to get out of the game then there was a box saying '>"OOPS the game crashed ...THE CRASH REPORT FOLDER NAMED c-2012-06-24-101324 next to game exectable It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game". Does anyone know what that means? I contacted CS but I won't get an answer till tomorrow and I would really like to try this game any suggestions Thank you

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 5:53 AM
The game also closed the GM when I pressed play! The cursor is blinking way to much for me to even try the game

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 6:46 AM
Downloaded the game created a profile pressed the play button access violation right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jan 30, 12 12:51 PM
Hi everyone i tried to post last night but we all know the took over!! Anyway hope its not to that to join I have been waiting and I work alot so didn't know you had already started!! So I started last night I have read everyones posts and they have all been very help full This is a hard game and am not use to LFGS even though I bought this game awhile back because I liked the reviews and the game being scary which I love So hope its not to late just got home from work I am 2 hours ahead of BF time so I will be starting back on the game soon after I get dinner done and its dark!!!! I am upstairs found the safe and have done a few other things didn't check the clock before I saved so not sure what time it is yet I will keep in touch!! Thank you MR Russ you have been a great big help!!!!!! See you guys in the house(spooky)!!!

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 12 12:07 PM
Anyday now Big fish would like to know anything about the pink screen!!!!

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 5:59 PM
I have done every thing I could think of and I know tomorrow the first thing that is going to say is send us DR Felix reports So tired of that Still waiting for Grimm and the crow issue to get fixed 2 CES I really wanted to play and now have to wait to see how long it takes for a fix on this game and Grimm And still waiting for a fix for the good SE that came out last week Lagoon 2 still nothing there yet either I am strarting to get frustratred because it is alway our faults some how Like we all got together and said when we get to the part where you have to throw the boomerand we are going to get stuck!!!!! Come on and then Grimm there is alot of people having isssues with that game and like letsdoit said only a 4 month old computer and the pink screen so It really doesn;t matter how old our comouters are just fix the bugs or wait lets see DON'T RELEASE THEM until they have none HUH thats not to much to ask is it ? OK done ranting just frustrated

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 12:29 AM
Downloaded fast pressed play and I got a pink screen and that is it never in my days at big fish games have I ever got a pink screen!!!! What does that mean??

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 12 9:49 AM
If your computer wasn't compatible it wouldn't of worked at all You would not been able to get that far in the game and just cause you through the boomerang your computer stopped working with the game !!! There are to many people having the same exact problem for it to be our computers I have played plenty of games and when I trial them and they won't work with my computer I know right away not and hour into the game and I do a tasks and then my computer is not compatible They are working on a patch to fix it It is not your computer trust me when the patch comes out which I hope is soon try the game again and I am sure you will be able to get past the crow part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 12 4:37 PM
yeah me too why didn't Big Fish just fix the entire problems with the game all at once fix everything at the same time wouldn't that be easier sorry a Dr Felix report is just to see if its my computer with the problen not foe the game and sorry alot of people are having the same exact problem so don't think it is our problem I KNow and I and not even payed to be a tech but the game has a glitch in it not all of our computers you found a patch for the sparkles please hurry and do so for the other problems so all of us who spent our money can play the game please and Thank you!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 12 12:47 PM
Did you fix the boomarang and the crow were you use it and it freezes the game ! Alot of people are having that problem !!!!

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 10, 12 5:32 AM
I was so looking forward to using a PCC they expire end of Jan and this SE is not worth using one on even if I have so many Didn't care for this game at all I really tried it is very boring deleted in15 mins Why can't we get good Hogs games so we can use or codes

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 6:38 PM
BF I just read you are looking into the problems with the sparkles but you also need to look into this problem with the boomrand and the crow !!!!!!!!!There are to many of us were it is are computers and we should send DR Felix report IT is not our computers it is the game How many people does it have to take to have the same exact issue before it is not our computers I am tired of The same old response send a DR Felix report to CS!!! Its the game it has a bug glitch something it is not us its the game!! All I want to do is play a game with no problems I don't think that is to much to ask I am ranting but I will not say I am sorry for it When you are playing and enjoying a game and then all of a sudden BAM thats it stop dead in my tracks and there is nothing I can do about it till you fix it It gets frustrating

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 6:16 PM
dwagonblott wrote:I stuck were you need to throw the boomarng at the black bird then the game wont do anything.tried to uninstall and started new game under differant name but the samething happened.now I cant get it to delete profiles even after I uninstalled again.??????????
Same exact thing just happened to me right now used the boomrang on the crow then it was like nothing I cant see my inventory I can't use the map or hint nothing I have no idea what just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 6:58 PM
downloaded trial this morining went fast and fine Now I purchased am trying to download and its crawling like a turtle and I have xfinity highest speed i know its 800 mbs but come on never happpened like this maybe when first came out but it shouldnt be taking this long should it?

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 1, 12 3:04 PM
why is the game fine until I get to the first h#g scene and lose cursor

I am loving this game so far I don't think anyone will feel ripped off yer bonus is intergrated in the game but there are 17 bonuses to get I think these DEV did a Great job not making this the same old same old Finally variety alittle bit of everything I think so for genius not this is just based on demo there is eight chapters and like i already said 17 diffrents ways for the bonuses Give it a try It has deen what we have been asking for IMO LENGTH will see but so far runs great like I said its adventure and H*ogs and frogs all in one and people who don't like frogs dont worry its not like a Blue games Enjoy I just wish there was a forum up already

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Dec 31, 11 9:10 PM
Game srarted fine for me as soon as I got to first H#G sccene I loss my crsor it just disappers aand I have to ctrl/alt/delete to get out of the game

the exrea bonus game is in the upper right corner when I did the demo I could click on the extra button but everything was chained so there is 2 was to get to it by clicking on the extra button and in that screen in the upper right corner there is a play button or from the main pade in the upper right corner there is a play button under chains I havent bought the game but I always check for the bonus play since what happen with MCF EFR so its there I saw it Hope that helps

LadyDream wrote:The CE seems not to have any extra game play, so I will wait for the SE. Based on the trial, I'll buy it. Luckily I was too deaf to hear the voice over on the woman. I had just played the first one, and for some reason I liked this one even better. The family portrait made me giggle.
It does have a bonus game to it it is in the upper right corner under chains you you can really see it just thought I would let ya know

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 11 10:53 PM
I just noticed that Murock didn't say anything about this game coming out this week I wonder why? Even though I am not complaining but I still hope the Grimm tales CE and the other game can't remember the name but it was another CE also and both games when I looked them up looked like great games!!! I hope they are still coming out this week!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator