Posts created by lilflirt

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia on Mar 22, 18 10:29 AM
every time i select a diff, then another, it disappears what am i doing wrong?

same issue in chapter two cannot use amulet on dupin!? if demo had lasted longer than 30 min. would have found this out, and not bought until fixed. now stuck with a game where cannot proceed until it is fixed!

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection on Apr 30, 17 4:26 PM
How do you access bonus play

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven on Jan 31, 17 10:28 AM
Apology for last post. No glitch, just my fault for not checking walkthrough!

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven on Jan 30, 17 3:36 PM
cannot pick up the renegade notes in ho? just my luck....havn't bought games for long time and have a glitch!

Before I buy, would like to know if there is bonus game play, or just the wallpaper etc.

I am at the door that takes you into the mound. Strategy guide says to use sight. Have the cherries removed, and the only items bar shows wolf abilities.

I am so close to finishing the game, but in the Druid chapter cannot use sight. It keeps putting me at the door. Tech issue or not?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief on Feb 22, 16 8:31 AM
When I try to watch the sequence of the mines, they zoom really fast so I cannot repeat. Any suggestions?

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 16 11:48 AM
Have ALL the same issues as Annie and others. I could not find last rose in HO, AND WHEN i WALKED DOWN, WAS BACK TO THE GUARDS AND CANNOT GO anywhere.
Made the mistake of buying the game which I never do until i SEE all GLITCHES! i hav e the whole series and am very disappointed that I cannot continue. Please fix these problems

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Dec 7, 15 11:16 AM
I finished the game but didn't make the candle, and could not find last component Did both options for ending.

YOU REALLY SHOULD FIX THIS GAME!! THE POSTER CANNOT BE PICKED UP......THE DOLL IN THE PRISON DISAPPEARS! C'MON PLEESE FIX! HAVE TO KEEP STARTING OVER WITH NEW PROFILE, OR JUST UNINSTALLING IT. TOO BAD BECAUSE I HAVE THE WHOLE SERIES, AND AM GOING TO BE HESITANT IN BUYING ANOTHER!

are you going to fix this??? i am tired of unun/rein this game!!!!

posted in Jewel Quest II on Mar 16, 15 12:38 PM
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I UNINSTALL/REINSTALL, AS I AM PLAYING OLD PROFILES KEEP SHOWING UP WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS?

posted in Jewel Legends: Magical Kingdom on Jan 5, 15 6:40 AM
I'VE MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE PLANETARIUM AND CANNOT USE ANY OF MY POWERUPS. THEY ARE NOT LIGHTED UP! HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO UNIN/REIN!!! IS THIS A GLITCH?

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 30, 14 3:14 PM
I don't know what the solution is either. I have pushed notes in order shown, but what are the notes on the other side?

I agree with Gunner30. The third ring (not the center one) will not move. in my game, the pattern doesn't match the one in SG. The straight lines in the SG show connection to very center. I cannot proceed with the game until this is fixed. There must be a glitch if so many are having trouble!!

posted in Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol on Dec 22, 13 5:51 AM
is this the same game from last christmas?

went in the cage but no tomahawk head or jaguar symbol. did i miss something?

posted in The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret on Mar 28, 13 12:28 PM
my apologies... i was looking at another game! did see the walk thru is available.
been hectic around here lately(hospital) and am a bit out of practice.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator