Posts created by wildt

mystery case file shadow lake is the up coming game can't wait when that comes out.

I just play the demo and love it but sadly I have to wait January buy it.

cant wait when 13th skull comes out.

I dont think victor rose son she said she only have 2 kids the twins and she was already marred cant rember what his name was if anybody ever read that note by emma shrine it says that charles gave emma a child maybe emma was precedent with
victor and didnt know that charles might drugged her and also is says that she found
a wedding dress maybe charles some how made her merry him.

ooooooooo cant wait when it comes out.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 24, 10 6:30 PM
I also dont like this one ether.

Sinsaint wrote:I can't believe this has turned into a bitchfest about BFG's marketing. It's not about the haves and have nots. It's about ensuring the game is profitable so there will be more. These games cost $$$ to make. We aren't talking about two guys in their parent's basement throwing something together. BF has every right to price the game at whatever they want. To me $19.99 is still a bargain compared to what I spend on DS, Wii and PS3 games.

Now, if BF had singled out only certain members to get the game first or priced the game differently for each member then you might have a point. AND, this CE might be helpful to all you "have nots" as you call yourself because the "haves" will have already purchased the game making it less likely that BFG's system will crash when you download your game. Any time I can download a game the day it's released instead of having to wait until it's released on a disc and I then have to go shopping for is a big plus that BFG offers all it's members.
what are you saying is so true allot of people are complying about the price I think it is not bad deal some games are 30 40 dollars $ 19.00 is not a bad price at all.

that building kind off look like the manner from RTR.

Purplerabbit wrote:She is a banshee, Wildt.
she is I thought charles killed her or I thought she was charles wife or a person that he was going to marry but he killed her to be with emma.

cool I just saw the new video and also saw the pics it looks really awesome it says she is coming I wander who she is how did she died I wander charles killed her.I wander what is she looking for this one also look creepy some of the places look like
the underground place in RTR like that store I saw and some of the rooms this game
looks like you should play in the day not at night because it looks scary but fun i might have to wait next mount too play cant get it right now oh will I can wait will I can try but I will try to play the demo it looks so much fun.

I just saw the video cant wait when it comes out.

maybe the next game is about Madame fate we dont know very much about her she
might knows allot about charles that we dont know about she didnt really get a chance to tell you your full fortune about the manner maybe dire grove is about little more about charles and her I cant wait when it comes out.

Maybe madame fate is russian when she talks to you she sound like it maybe the next game is about her.My guess you go to russia to learn more about her or maybe
you have to go to dire grove to learn more about charles because we still dont know
allot about him we know that he killed emma rose and her kids but we dont really know very much about him or victor charles might have killed victor real mom and barred her somewhere in dire grove and in the first ravenhearst if you rember charles have allot of books about cruses, tomes,witchcraft and so many other books
and also it might tell you were he have found all the parts to make that chamber what
happened if charles have a brother or sister who might live there he or she might also helping him to do these bad thing if you rember from emma diary she said she
being hearing other voices if so thats means he had help from someone.

In the last one victor went back in the pass I thought the next game going to be a time travel game when you have to stop victor I wander what this game about?What the next game going to be about.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 6:52 PM
I also love this game going to play again.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:51 PM
cant find the rabbit scratch.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:31 PM
wildt wrote:need help cant talk to the statue.
never mind now I need help finding the scarecrow eyes.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 3:06 PM
need help cant talk to the statue.

posted in Redrum ™ on Jul 1, 09 2:25 PM
some of my cousins like playing these kind of games like restant evil or house house of the dead and stuff like that those
kind of games dosent scare me but this one does.

posted in Redrum ™ on Jul 1, 09 2:16 PM
true this game is creepy someone on you tube have upload this and I feel sorry for the little girl this game is for people
who likes scary stuff.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator