Posts created by debra1290

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 1:39 PM
I am on level 83 and there are a lot of changes in the castle. I will not ruin it by telling what they are but be very afraid, does not look good for the castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 8:51 AM
I am also having a hard time finding the mermaid. Sometimes it just takes weeks to find the one that is missing. I am up to 120 violets (pink) and still that mermaid has not appeared no matter where I go, not giving up though, sooner or later she will appear.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 10:48 AM
Back in July I lost all of my friends when my computer went down. As soon as it was fixed I posted for new friends and the response was overwhelming, so thank you everybody. Now I have too many friends and have found out I just can not keep up with the gift giving. Because of this it is just not fair for me to accept any more friends. I am so so so sorry. My ID is 690283 and again thank you to everyone who responded to my cry for help. The people who play this game are awesome.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 6:41 AM
Hello, my name is Debra and my ID code is 690283. Sometime back in July my computer had problems and I lost all my friends. I posted on this site for new friends and the response was overwhelming. Now I have more friends than I have ever had, for which I am grateful. However I now have so many friends that I am unable to gift everyone, so I will not be able to except anymore friends. Thank you everybody!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 6:29 AM
I had to shutdown my computer twice before I received the update, the first time the computer froze. It does seem to be working now so thanks alliebdive for the advice, off to storm the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 4:52 AM
I too downloaded the latest update. In fact every time I go in my game (the last 3 times) it says new update. The problem is I do not see an update, is anyone else having this problem? Kerrykaybee you are in trouble. Your only hope is that one of your friends will see this post and tell you what your ID is, otherwise you will probably need to start the game over. You should have your ID and all of your friends Ids written down or you could lose them all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 17 10:30 AM

for me and mine 42 in November and I would do it all over again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 17 7:47 AM
Lost my game have it back now but lost most of my friends. I am on level 78, need friends and my code is 690283, thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 17 4:18 AM
I will send you a request as soon as I go back in the game. I have plenty of stamps of all kinds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 17 4:12 AM
Hi, my name is Debra and I am a 64 year old senior. I have been playing this game around three years now. Last week I found out I had a computer virus and had to take my computer to the Dr. It is fixed but I lost everything on my computer. The support team retrieved my game but I lost all my friends. Yes I did have a list of all my friends, on my computer,not so smart because I lost that information to.I play every day and always gift, so please if you need a friend add me. My ID is 690283 and my friends list now will be the old fashioned way, kept on a piece of paper.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 8:23 AM
2,250,000 and counting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:55 AM
To all my friends, my computer had a virus. I now have it fixed but my game progress was lost. I have contacted the support team and they have brought back my game but all my friends were lost. I had my friends saved but unfortunately I made the mistake of putting it on my computer instead of paper, not to smart on my part. That list was also lost. My new number is 690283,so please, please friend me. Thanks friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 17 4:55 AM
.I have been playing this game for a long time.I had a virus on my computer and when they fixed it, they wiped my computer clean. I do not want to start all over again so hw can I get my old game back? My Id is 218684. Can you help me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 17 8:31 AM
I am disappointed that the tournaments are not coming back. I had made it in the top 100 nine times and only needed one more time for the kitty. I sure wish there was another way to get the kitty if they are not going to bring the tournaments back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 17 12:10 PM
I have windows 7 so adjusting the screen resolution will not fix my problem I am assuming. My exact problem is I can not gift all the people on my social pages. I did put up a new list of wishes and I went in and changed my entire private room but still I can only gift to about half of the people and they are not in alphabetical order like they used to be. Can I do anything else? Also this is the only place I know how to contact you, is there some place else I am missing? Thank you for your patience. To show you I have no knowledge of computers I will give you an example of how dense I am on this subject. I am raising my granddaughter and I bought her a leapfrog tablet. One day the internet would not work. I finally took it in to have it fixed and found out she had turned it on airplane mode. I did not know what airplane mode was, But I do now. I am over 65 and had never used a computer until I was 60 and I believe I will never master the computer but I especially love to play this game. Thanks again for taking the time to help me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 17 5:19 AM
I am not very good with computers and have no idea where to find screen resolution on my desk top.I have windows 7. Could someone please tell where to find it. I have looked and looked with no success.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 17 10:21 AM
My social pages are still messed up. I did everything the mailman said but I still can not gift all the people I need to.My ID is 218684 and I am thinking not everyone followed the mailman's instructions or the problem still exists. I also would like to add that my social pages are not in alphabetic order any more,now what?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 17 8:56 AM
I am glad but sorry everyone is having the same problems I am with gift giving. My ID is 218684, so sorry friends for not gifting. I hope the people I do gift to read this and hopefully they fix this problem real soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 2:53 PM
Thanks everybody, I have not traded with the children at all. Now I know I should.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 2:24 PM
What is Master of Negotiations?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator