Posts created by immdani

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 15 6:57 PM
this game is for the birds. I reinstalled it and started over with a new name and still can't get out of the forest. I quit and will not buy any more of your madhat games. From what I've been reading, I'm not the only one with problems. If you ever fix it, please notify me

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 15 2:47 PM
No luck! the piece that is missing is right over where the flower should sit. In the inventory there is a picture of the pieces collected. It has a 1/2 under it and a + with a circle around it. Is there anyway to back this up before the explosion? I may have to reinstall.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 7:52 PM
I am missing one piece of the callendar. I have a bunch of pieces and inventory says 1 of 2. Been everywhere looking for it. HELP!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 11:04 AM
I have all of the ingrediants for making a potient. .
elixer, poisen, stone and mnt. I cannot put any of them in the flask or on the desk. what am I doing wrong?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 6:20 PM
I finally found the thread. Pick up the blueprint from your inventory open it and start clicking on the symbols. Finish the game and the thread will be there.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 15 6:56 PM
Is there really any thread? Need to fix that net. Help!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 5:02 PM
the guide says to climb the stairs, to where, I don't know. In the guide it looks like a library, but have no clue where it is or how to get there.

after talking to the woman and giving her bread, I broke a window, used the glove to protect my hand, but, I did not pick up the pin, and now I can't get back into the house to look for it. HELPj

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Feb 25, 11 6:31 PM
How do you get the sleeping pills out of the bottle to put on the meat. I gave the dog the first piece that I had cut off and had to go back for more and am stuck trying to get the pills to the meat.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 29, 09 2:49 PM
I'm stuck there too. Can't fix the wiring or cut the chain with pliers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator