Posts created by ghost777

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 5, 09 7:51 AM
Just love this game,great

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 14, 09 12:43 PM
Screaming here cant get past survival at number 5 wins.driving me up a wall ,even with the wisdom tree ,they beat me.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 14, 09 7:34 AM
Don't feel bad lee still fighting them off in survival level just cant kill these guys.it is getting harder.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 13, 09 2:19 PM
Dave cracks me right up ,what a wonderful crazy game so additing.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 13, 09 11:09 AM
When you get the little babys that sit on the lily pads they work real good for shooting darts.good luck lee.haha

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 13, 09 9:40 AM
I got so beaten last night in survival level.man it does get harder.fun fun fun

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 12, 09 12:55 PM
I had so much trouble getting through the survival levels,just am so addited to the fun here,drives hubby insane lol.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 12, 09 10:26 AM
I so agree with lordk,this is better than fairway solitair,only had three courses left in fairway and gave up game for the zombies.got only garden now to go.love this crazy game ,worth every cent.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 11, 09 9:00 AM
I was bored ,liked fairway Solitair,this seemed to be going nowhere.match three cards.no story at all only done demo and ditched this game for me ,went back to finish fairway solitair with a story.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 10, 09 11:42 AM
Fantastic.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 9, 09 11:39 AM
You'll notice that you can't find the crowbar or anything that will give you the ability to get the crowbar. You need to go back to the scene with the circle puzzle and complete another round. This time it will be much bigger.

I will send you a pm.

posted in Rangy Lil's Wild West Adventure on Jun 9, 09 9:43 AM
Thankyou for the heads up here people or should I say fishies.lol

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 8, 09 1:25 PM
thanks will try this.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 8, 09 10:59 AM
Cant get past this with bungee jumpers.butter in first row sun in second row help.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 5, 09 11:02 AM

Welcome to the pond! The crowbar is in the scene with the lounging "priestess" (or whatever she is). It's on the right side of the screen about halfway up.
Hope this helps!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jun 4, 09 8:44 AM
babs have sent you the url in your pm box

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 2, 09 8:25 AM
And whooooooooo the heck is Brian?????

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 2, 09 8:18 AM
nope not a grey hair anywhere ,like dad all platinun blonde.never changed.it is funny on skype video my friends say it glows white haha.like a ghost I quess.missed you small .but go to FS everyday as daughter loves it there .she is addited.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 2, 09 8:13 AM
Cant wait for this as almost finished fairway solitair the game .

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 2, 09 8:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up and thumbs down for carabean Explorer.love the plants vs zombies .cant beat them guys .keep getting my brains eaten out lol.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator