Posts created by donadriedger

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 9, 17 9:40 AM
Thanks, but I don't have any blank spots on any levels. I could see, as I was playing, that there were not going to be enough rubies, but I kept going...aarrgh!

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 7, 17 9:17 AM
I got all the way to the last scene and there are not enough rubies to finish. I got them all on each screen so there is not replaying to get more. Any suggestions?

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 3:28 PM
Never mind...I got it. Thanks

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 3:20 PM
Now, I'm having this problem too, I uninstalled the game when the peg game wouldn't give me the bean, and reinstalled and started the whole thing over, and now it will not lift the dome, even though I have the correct number entered. Help!

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 8:46 AM
I have the same problem. I checked the walkthrough, and I was supposed to get a bean when I finished the peg game, which took forever, by the way, but no bean...help. And, yes, I'm sure I've got them on the right pegs.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 14, 17 9:24 AM
There is a written walkthrough on The Walkthrough King

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 9, 17 11:27 AM
Are we supposed to get a swipe card from somewhere? I thought I had one in the
first room, but I don't have it now, so I cannot get the store room door open.
Anyone know?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 4, 17 8:40 AM
Thanks, Sestra!

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 4, 17 7:48 AM
Where, oh where, is the blue bean?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 4, 17 6:48 AM
The map shows that I still have a leaf to pick up in the scene at the bottom of some stairs where a sort of alter thing stands. I looked on you tube, and the leaf is supposed to just drop out of the bottom, but mine did not. Any one know how to get it? I did the alter puzzle and the little drawer opened, so it must not be that.

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 22, 17 9:30 AM
Hi...I played this game to, what I assume, is the end but nothing more came up on the screen but a view of the whole town. There was nothing to do and no dialogue or anything to indicate it was the end. I had to use task manager to quit. Is this how it is supposed to end?

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 7:16 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spring in Japan on Jun 21, 16 9:36 AM
The very first Kanji game kicks me out every time. I have to restart, then it works the second time.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 11, 15 10:58 AM
I have played this whole game through twice but I can never get enough money to buy all the presents. I am always 9000 short. I got a gold star on each level.
Am I missing something, anyone?
Still love the game, though.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 12:31 PM
I beta tested this game, and in the questionnaire I was asked my opinion of games being released in segments. I fear that is what they are going to do with this one, since the bonus chapter just left us hanging. I adamantly stated that it would be a big rip off to sell games this way...hope they did not decide to go with this venture!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Jul 21, 14 3:20 PM
Does anyone know what suddenly happened to all the MCF games? I have played them all for years, but about a month ago, they started to not run. The lists are missing or partially there. I love these games; they are my favorites....and now they won't play...

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 11, 14 3:31 PM
Hi...I have had MCF Madame Fate on my computer for years, and have played it a zillion times. Now, all of a sudden, the words on the lists are partially or completely missing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, but it does not help...any suggestions anyone?

posted in Spooky Bonus on Oct 21, 13 9:42 AM
Hi...what's error code 703? I can't get the demo to download.

Map
 posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 4, 13 7:27 AM
Is there no map for the SE version? I played the demo and did not get one.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 13 7:36 AM
Thanks for the replies...I have it straightened out now, though. They were simply not there, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and started over and viola!....weird glitch, I guess.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator