Posts created by ksinibaldi01

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 16, 16 11:29 AM
I too get hung when I go to visit a neighbor, have to go to task manager and kill the game

PC version windows 10

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 3:37 PM
FYI I was able to make it work by going into by touchpad settings (Control Menu settings on my laptop) & enabled pinch to zoom & it worked!

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 12:15 PM
Ha Ha! I have a husband, but no bricks! Oh well wait I will.

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 12:03 PM
I read in another post that you can build a brick factory & sawmill, but I can't figure out where to purchase/ build from in the menus, or is it a goal that comes up?

posted in Farm Up on May 9, 13 7:41 PM
Me too! I already tried Ctrl & - / + & it didn't do anything for me. I can barely see the butterflies now.

Let me know if you figure it out.

Thanks

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 16, 13 1:10 PM
Oh this one was a bit tricky. Took me quite a few tries.

I started by clearing the pathway to the gold mine, about half way through I added a worker & built the bridge to the left & started collecting all the resources. I worked my way towards the enemy farm. I didn't build the barraks until I was ready to do that. Make your way across the bridge & capture the sawmill. Work towards the well & repair the farm closest to your headquarters. Start across the bridge to the right add another soldier when you can ( you will need it to unlock the quarry).

Then I started upgrading everything I could starting with the farm & quarry. Will will need to max out the farm, wood & at least one of the gold mines as soon as possible.

Hope this helps

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 12:45 PM
Geez I feel stupid now! Just took some patience, this was the only level I wasn't able to get gold on.

Thanks!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 12:16 PM
I found the trick to this level was upgrading your tool shed right away & build the first wood shed & upgrade it right away. I added another worker as soon as I was able & built the rock exchange & tool exchange.

Continue opening pathways & start trading wood for tools & wood for stone.

I ended up not even building the final wood shack & was able to do it well in time.

Hope this helps

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 12:02 PM
Use all Orange/ Red varieties.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 12:46 PM
There isn't one .

As long as you concentrate on first making your way to the tool exchange & the stone & other seed warehouse.

Don't open up the other pathways except to the money exchange to keep the thiefs out. As long as you upgrade your seed factories you should be fine.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 12:28 PM
Just plant all of the same flowers in the row (ie. all purple / all white etc.)

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 12:26 PM
Here is how I basically did it: I found out that if you don't build the ghost shack you won't get any ghosts!!

Open up the pathway to the tool shed and piles of wood.

Make way to the market and around the other side of the garden
towards the bottom stairway. I left the huge rock blocking the stone quarry for the time being ( to block the burglars from entering)

You should have enough resources to build the gold statue & seed factory.

Build other top stairway & other gold statue.

Add 1 worker & clear big debris pile to the gardeners shack

Build the gardners shack & exchange.

At this point I cleared the way to the stone factory & the police station.

Upgrade tool shack & start planting flowers & make sure you have fixed the pump next to the garden,

At this point just concentrate on watering & building the two alarms if you get short on time just use the exchange if necessary to buy you some time.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 1:35 PM
I think you should post to technical issues, I had a couple levels where I had to restart the level because he got stuck. Frustrating

I was able to get the wiring fixed in the fuse box, but can't find the lantern to light the hallway in the hospital??? I checked the walkthrough & the strategy guide but it was no help!!!

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 18, 12 8:42 AM
I'm still stumped! Can you elaborate??

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 17, 12 5:14 PM
It was really close, but here is what I did

build a toadstool & 1 den decorate it & sell it. reforest two or three lots for materials & build another den & sell it. I built 3 more dens and rotated reforesting & harvesting to get the harvesting goal.

Once you finish the reforesting goal build all the remaining lots with dens & decorate. When done demolish one & build another den and decorate it, that should give you your goal. Then start demolishing like crazy & reforest all the lots, do the toadstool first because it seems like it takes longer to demolish that one.

Good luck!

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 17, 12 4:39 PM
First I cut down two trees & built a manor on one spot & sold it.

Cut down all of the rest of the trees while it is for sale & build a toadstool

Added faries & built a gingerbread & sold it

Then start building towers & Added the work faster faries when I was able. Wait to tear down your toadstool till as late as possible. I ended up with 8 towers ( I think all but one were maxed out) two manors & 3 gingerbreads

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 17, 12 4:01 PM
If memory serves me correctly

I cut down all 4 trees, built a mansion, collected rent & sold it

Added one fairy & built a gingerbread collected rent & sold it

Buy materials & build a witches cauldron

built a den & enchanted & continued to by the $18,000 mansions destroyed & built the dens

Good Luck

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 17, 12 1:55 PM
I'm sure there is more than one way, but this is how I did it.

Build a treehouse right away, paint, collect rent & sell

As soon as possible buy one of the triangle lots & build fairy toadstool & buy fairies
Build a mill & produce 5000 materials

I bought the coveted spot with the mansion & demolished it & built a tower

Build another tower & start upgrading as quickly as possible

Build a witches cauldron & enchant all houses you own.

I made sure that I upgraded, painted, decorated, & guilded the first two towers

Sell the tower that isn't on the coveted spot

buy up properties as you can & make sure you paint & enchant the houses
I left two spaces open between the houses so I could build 2 pools

When you have almost reached your charm goal destroy the mill, that should give you your charm goal.

Then sell off your other tower & you should make your money goal

posted in Weather Lord on May 15, 12 5:48 PM
OMG Thank you! I was starting to think I was crazy!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator