Posts created by Rhysdux

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 17 3:21 PM
Mine wouldn't even install. I got a 706 error instead. As a result, i decided that it wasn't worth the effort and that I wouldn't try a second time.

So much for the Yuletide Legends sale. Games should be tested BEFORE they are sold.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 11:12 AM
Couldn't even get STARTED. There are crows you can punch (and why would I punch crows that aren't attacking me?), scraps of newspapers you can read, planks you can pull on but not remove the nails from, a car key you can collect (which does not go with the toy car), and all manner of garbage you can crush. There is also a gaping hole in the bridge that you cannot cross (at least not without the planks, and I have nothing to remove the nails from the planks). I couldn't find a car or any way to cross the broken bridge, and after ten minutes of tedium, noped out of there. I have never seen a game in more dire need of a hint button.

Frustrating and not fun. 0/10. Would not recommend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 3:42 PM
Hi. Remember the glitch that shut down private rooms and wish lists? Well, not only is a sizable chunk of my friends' list still suffering from that, now I can't send things to people who ARE active and who DO have wish lists! I tried to send something today to someone on my friends' list, and, after a moment of struggle, it looked like it had been sent. But when I went back to the social page to see if a second person could receive a gift (they couldn't, as it turned out), lo and behold, the person that I had gifted not five minutes before was showing as not having been sent anything.

Also, because I have a new computer (with Windows 10), I cannot download or delete any demos or games through my own account. I have to download and delete demos and games with my admin account. This is annoying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 1:29 AM
A seahorse would be nice! Or since it's an Odd Egg, maybe a chimera?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 4:46 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
Rhysdux wrote:
I don't understand what is meant by "resetting the wheel", either. I was under the impression that all this had to be done within 24 hours.

Nothing has to be done within 24 hours except task 28 (30 medallions in 24 hours) is the exception. Task 28 can be started at anytime (even on the last day) as long as it's completed within 24 hours.

All other tasks can take as long as needed to complete them as long as the entire CC is completed at the end of the day of task 30.

Just spin the wheel to the 700 coin spin then wait for the 24 hour refresh to run out when you get the "free spin" again, then spin the remaining spins to get the 15 items. Should only cost you 5600 coins. To make some of them back sell your winnings.

If you have enough stamps you can play puzzles for items needed to craft items that cost no coins to craft and sell them to off set the cost.
Example, play puzzles for Punishing Hand and Wind of Change and craft the Cube of Fortune or play for Claws of the West and Wings of the East and craft the Monster of the Dawn.

Thank you, Silver_hawk. That helps a lot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:55 PM
Rat/ (Cloud City) Blacksmith/ Crab

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:50 PM
Well, I'm not a millionaire. At the moment I have 109,000 coins. And while everything I could open is now open, I have six areas below maximum and I know that three more costing around 10K each are coming up.

I don't understand what is meant by "resetting the wheel", either. I was under the impression that all this had to be done within 24 hours.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 10:48 AM
This is the cost of obtaining 15 items from the fortune wheel:

Free spin
100 coins
200 coins
300 coins
400 coins
500 coins
600 coins
700 coins
800 coins
900 coins
1000 coins
1100 coins
1200 coins
1300 coins
1400 coins

10,500 coins

That's assuming that you get an item with each spin. Diamonds don't count as items.

This is way too expensive for me! I could use that kind of money to open an area.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 10:44 AM
I rebooted twice yesterday and still had no one. Today, I checked the game and everyone was back. I have no idea what happened. Sorry, everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:50 AM
Because mine has. Not only that, I'm having trouble inviting people. I mean, I can type the number but it doesn't always stick.

Is this happening to anyone else?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:49 AM
My entire friends list has vanished for some reason. Could you please refriend me? My number is 582320.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 6:06 PM
Kettle/ (Castle) Belfry/ Sparrow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 5:59 PM
Egg/ (Town) Antique Shop/ Frame

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 10:22 AM
It took me seven pets to get the iron chests:

Spider (City Cemetery in Town) -- iron/rusty chest
Snow Griffin (City Cemetery in Town) -- wooden chest
Hopping Tiger (City Cemetery in Town) -- iron/rusty chest
Cook (Castle Vicinity in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest
Sled Dog (Castle Vicinity in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest
Snowman (Snowy Garden in Castle) -- gold chest (this was a first!)
Winter Cat (Snowy Garden in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 10:19 AM
It took me seven pets to get the iron chests:

Spider (City Cemetery in Town) -- iron/rusty chest
Snow Griffin (City Cemetery in Town) -- wooden chest
Hopping Tiger (City Cemetery in Town) -- iron/rusty chest
Cook (Castle Vicinity in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest
Husky (Castle Vicinity in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest
Snowman (Snowy Garden in Castle) -- gold chest (this was a first!)
Winter Cat (Snowy Garden in Castle) -- iron/rusty chest

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 10:10 AM
Lotus Flower/ (Town) Theater Cloakroom/ Musical Note

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 12:35 PM
Spyglass / (Town) Antique Shop / Comb

Comb/ (Town) Tomb/ Berries

(Hope this one works better!)

P.S. I don't know what happened with that string, BTW. Your post appeared, and I responded. There was literally nothing else showing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 7:30 AM
Plums/ (Castle) Crocodile Bush/ Mermaid

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 7:10 PM
I checked this. Wins--at least for this CC--are only how much you got from the dragon or the troll or whatever. The money that you bet and got back does not count as money that you won.

And yeah, you absolutely have to play a minimum of four times. (SPOILERS: it will probably be more than four times.)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 7:05 PM
Took forever, cost me a ton in diamonds to refresh the dice table--but I did it! And I got the second level of Hit the Jackpot (rolling double sixes) as well!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator