Posts created by Lucy24u

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 5:41 AM
Where do I find the lillies?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 5:38 AM
I found it

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 4:51 AM
I am back on the ship. Where do I go?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 3:45 AM
I figured it out. How stupid I just needed to fight to get them. Now I can't out how to get to dire woods

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 3:28 AM
Thank You so much! I found it

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 3:26 AM
I found a post that got me out of there. Maybe I need to start reading all the posts. So sorry. Now I can't buy an Ice Pick because I don't have the required gems and don't know where to go to buy them. Do I need the Ice?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 3:24 AM
I am at the ice and tried to buy the pick. What it costs the opal and whatever I do not have. Where do I go from here? I have been running around in circles and aleays end up in the tomb

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Mar 18, 11 3:13 AM
I am in Underfall. I have the star. How do i get to dire woods? I am soooo tired of wandering between the transporter back and forth to underworld

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 6, 11 11:09 AM
I can't find her either. Where did you find her?

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 6, 11 6:51 AM
I have read that it is in Green weed plains by the bears. I cannot fint it. Could someone please tell me exact...

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 6, 11 6:48 AM
Before you can get the beast hair you have to go and get instructions on how to make salve in Happily ever after

Before you can get the beast hair you have to go and get instructions on how to make salve in Happily ever after

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 5, 11 3:19 PM
I need a reply too. I know where the nesting grownds are but they are empty nests.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 1, 11 1:06 PM
I am so lost. Don't know how to get started

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Feb 22, 11 12:37 PM
I am at the trials in the beginning and cant get the door open that leads to the pink flame. I am getting so tired of running around in circles. Do you flip all switches on? What switch will get me inside that room?

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Feb 19, 11 9:38 AM
I am getting gold every where in the first 11 but can;t get level 9

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 14, 11 11:35 AM
I got it. Thanks anyway

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 14, 11 11:34 AM
I got it. Thanks anyway

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator