Posts created by seattlebrat

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Jan 26, 18 7:11 PM
Where do you click to start the game?

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Aug 31, 14 5:24 PM
I got all the way to the ornate box and did the puzzle with the flowers and box opened up and I clicked on the beans but it still shows that I have the ornate box in the column to the left..BUT not the beans.The box shouldn't even be listed in there either.This is the 2nd time I have TRIED to get passed this particular spot.I hate it when I buy a game and can't finish it.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 2, 14 5:16 PM
How to light the lightbulbs and where does the wood plank go?

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Jun 5, 13 7:19 PM
How do I do that 'cause they all have to light up..There are 3 connections ..

posted in Superior Save on Apr 22, 13 6:58 PM
Where does the "rack " go in the scene ?

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Mar 9, 13 5:07 PM
Where is the NOTE? Is it a written paper note or musical note? Thanks

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Dec 2, 12 1:17 PM
I don't know how to get the jeep started.IT is where it is by a pond of water and the man is next to it..Seems jeep won't run.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jul 30, 12 1:30 PM
I can't seem to use the clue button.It has a question mark in it and nothing happens when I click on it for a clue..I would love to finish game...w/out a clue,I have NO WHERE to go..

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Oct 22, 11 10:51 AM
I am at the Helmets scene and don't know what to do next.I got the word Helmet and then this puzzle thing next to it on the right..What do they wat done to it????

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Oct 21, 11 6:42 PM
I agree. I have done all that you guys have and to no avail..I even e-mailed Big Fish..No answer there either.I paid for it and can't go any further either.

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jun 28, 10 4:58 PM
I can NOT get anything to click in the Saloon scene(western)..I clicked on hint and it showed me where the rock was and I clicked on it and NOTHING happened. Also another scene where there ia a wall and window and door..NOTHING else.I have a list of things to find and NOTHING is there.It is dissapointing when you pay for a game and you can't play it.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jun 28, 10 4:09 PM
I have the same problem.It is frustrating.I do hope someone can answer this question.

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jun 21, 10 6:28 PM
I can not get how to do the switches..They need to correspond w/ the number that is there.It seems to be an 8..Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Big City Adventure: Vancouver Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 10 6:25 PM
I agree..The game was NOT worth the extra money.If I am going to pay that price,I want it to be my money's worth..

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Dec 11, 09 10:23 AM
I am STILL waiting for bugs to be fixed after about 3 weeks .. I was stupid and bought the game and can't go any further.I get to the 3rd book and the ornate box.Found it and it opened up and revealed the beans but ornate box is still in list to find. I started over 3 times. As long as the word ornate box is in list,I can't go any further..

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 28, 09 1:19 PM
I had that same problem.I had to find all the footprints 3 times before it would let me go any further..I am stuck on the Ornate box.I found it in the pond and unscrambled the words and pictures and clicked on what was inside BUT the Ornate Box word still stays in the list of things to find.Therefore I can go NO further.I have notifies them many times..

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 26, 09 5:09 AM
Yes I have had that problem and I asked Big Fish about it and had an e-mail 3 different times and they didn't even address the problem.Everything BUT.....
I paid for the game and I would like to finish it too.. I found box..unscrambled names of flowers and did the pictures and found the beans.The ornate box word still sits in list and I can go NO further..

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 24, 09 1:10 PM
I have had Big Fish games contact me 3 times via e-mail,w/ what they thought was a solution to MY problem.The problem is theirs !! I have gone as far as to repeat the game ( that book) 3 times. I found the box and unscrambled the names and pictures and found the beans and the word " ornate " box won't leave the list of things to find. I can't go anyfurther.They said I could be given another game. When you pay for a game that you want,they should be able to fix the glitches w/ out you having to do anything..

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 23, 09 10:41 AM
I have found the box in the fountain or pond,whatever it is..In book 3 anyhow.. I did the unscramling of flower names and I put flowers into pictures etc. W/ alll that done,it opens the box and reveals the beans. Is that the ornate box that they are asking us to look for? If it is,how come the ornate box is still listed in things for me to find? I can't go any further till ornate box is checked off list.Any help????

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 21, 09 5:28 PM
I had tha problem and had to remove the footprints 3 different times.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator