Posts created by Gothicrose100

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 16 4:33 PM
There are 3 Raul's in the cemetery listing, however, I don't know what to do with the book ! Love the music and the graphics though...

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 16 4:28 PM
Yes, yes, YES

posted in Farmers Market on Jul 27, 12 10:31 PM
You need 2 bandstands to finish level 38

posted in Shaban on Jul 22, 12 1:45 AM
I am using my telescope to bring up the sign, to put the torn paper on it, but it won't let me put it on.. any suggestions?
Ty

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Mar 27, 12 10:42 PM
that's kinda funny, they seem to do that in RL too

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Mar 27, 12 10:42 PM
that's kinda funny, they seem to do that in RL too

I am having the same problem as Airmailcrab, I type in Lefty and my access is denied
I've done everything I can think of, anyone have more to offer?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 16, 11 4:23 PM
Yea, I like the music too, will be buying some of their music

posted in Farm Tribe on Nov 18, 10 10:38 PM
I am not able to pick the flowers either, however, when I put a high lvl farmer on them, it ques to research
perhaps you have to have the same amount experience in research to be able to pick

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Aug 22, 10 2:33 PM
there is a drawer on the bottom of the box with the sliding lid, pick the lock with the tweezers, that's where you'll find the lipstick

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 22, 10 1:20 PM
I found, then when I went back through it, about the 5th time, that you have to right click on anything of interest, including the mop before you left click on it

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 14, 10 6:33 PM
In one of my families, I had an older widow that actually got married twice after her first husband.
I've played this game for a long time, I've only had this happen in one family

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 14, 10 3:56 PM
There is a patch out for this game, which is supposed to cure some glitches and the lvl 30 curse.
If you have your proof of purchase of this game,if you do not, contact Big Fish to get a letter saying you did buy it,
And forward them to heatherldw@gmail.com
Last Day of Work will send you the patching information and the web pages you need to fix your game

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 10 9:31 AM
I just put in a tech request at LDW to find out if, and or how we can get the patch.. if we have to wait for BF to release it, perhaps not, it asked me my product # and date of purchase

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 10 9:10 AM
Jpeg and Pixel are my favorites

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 10 9:07 AM
Please tell us that there will be a fix soon for Generation 30

posted in Virtual Families on May 24, 10 10:16 PM
Wait until you have about 2500 dollars.. and when the last adult dies off, let that family account sit without a new generation for a few days.. even if you do not have any family running around, the account will still accrue 10% and you will have no expenses.. I do this frequently to build my bank account up

posted in Virtual Families on May 24, 10 10:14 PM
I am soooo depressed.. I had way over 1 million dollars banked, all my upgrades and I hit generation 30.....ARGH, it's glitched

posted in Virtual Families on May 24, 10 10:11 PM
That's too funny LOLOL

posted in Virtual Families on May 24, 10 9:57 PM
Children can die from the serious illnesses, but it should tell you that she did

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator