Posts created by Pattycakes38

Thank you so much!!

The Palace Hall is on the map, but not the Ceremony Hall.

Cannot figure out how to get to the Ceremony Hall. I'm in the Palace Hall.

After I take the note, the game seems to freeze. The graphics on the page are still animated, but I cannot move the cushion, nor can I access the hint button, SG, and menu. I cannot exit the game without shutting down my computer. I have run the dx diag and everything looks good. I unstalled and reinstalled once and hate to do it again because download is slow. Any help for this? Sorry to post this here, but using the tech forum isn't working because I've done everything recommended.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 12 8:13 AM
Went back to the door after closing the game last night and opened it this morning to try again. It worked perfectly. It must have been a glitch. Thanks for the help.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 12 8:06 AM
I did find the clue - even went back and did it again. I cannot figure out how to move the figures. I've clicked everywhere..

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 6:34 PM
Every time I try to do the puzzle I get the message that I don't know the right order. I have placed both lock pieces. I can't change the order. I'm frustrated. I've checked the SG and it's no help.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 3:09 PM
Thanks for the reply. I had done what was necessary at the dog house, but went back there anyway. When I returned to he lock, it worked! Must have just been a glitch.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 10:11 AM
I can't get the dog heads to turn. Clicking on them doesn't do it. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 5:42 PM
If I missed a frog in a hidden object scene, is there a way to go back and get it?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 25, 11 2:32 PM
I can't find it either. I have checked the walkthrough and gone over everything I can think of. Don't want to go further without finding it.

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 8, 11 7:38 AM
Well, I feel stupid. All you have to do after opening the chest is pick up the key when the creature is open

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 7, 11 10:08 PM
Thanks for helping me find the rock. Now, like you, I can't figure out how to get the key. I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 5, 11 8:53 AM
Nope, haven't found it and "hint" just tells me to find it

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 4, 11 8:34 PM
In the underwater scene, there is supposed to be a rock somewhere. I have tried everything and can't find it. There is no other scene to go to. I suspect it has something to do with the creature that is opening and closing and has a key inside.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Dec 6, 10 6:08 PM
I loved this game until I got to the cemetery and couldn't exit through the gate. Message said there was unfinished work to do. I did uninstall and reinstall but it didn't help. Considering all the games I have purchased over the years I have had very few problems. Most everything can be figured out.........but not this time. Please help.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 4:56 PM
HOW DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT???????????????

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 1:35 PM
I am having the same problem with the padlock. Is this a glitch?

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 10:10 AM
Can't get the combination to work. I've put the colored # in the middle and tried different combinations but the lock won't open! Love this game and hate to be hung up on something that I'm probably doing wrong. HELP!

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 24, 09 8:50 AM
I am having the same problem. I've tried repeatedly to put the rope through the vent and it just isn't working.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator