Posts created by hibtug

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Oct 27, 17 12:30 PM
I´ve searched all over to try/buy these games but couldn´t finde them. Has BF removed them from the purchase list ?

posted in Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 17 4:54 PM
Same here; after the game, Icould not goon playing

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable on Jan 23, 16 8:17 AM
I am trying to put together the potions but I do not have the dropper to use the blue liquid, as shown in the walkthrough. Could someone please tell me where to find it ? Without it I cannot go on with the game. Thanks for any help

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Dec 24, 15 11:47 AM
Like some others I looked up the Yutube video and was completely lost; apparently the game I´m playing is missing a large part, which means it doesn´t make any sense. How can this be ? Did I buy a faulty game ?

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 21, 15 3:25 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart on Dec 13, 15 7:47 AM
Downloaded the trial game but could not open it; the message says "Access violation, programme terminated". Unloaded, re-downloaded but still the same problem. What can I do ?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Dec 4, 15 7:18 AM
I´m playing Windows 10. Downloaded the free trial but received a violation code and program terminated

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny on Nov 6, 15 5:03 AM
What is all this astrology predictions in Mumbai ? I am completely lost here, trying to discuss tech issues with this game !

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 15 5:00 AM
Same here, I always disconnect the special features icon and (sometimes) it works, but not this time

I would like to buy this game but I´ve read so many negative comments about tech issues that I really do not feel it is worth the trouble. I am sorry to put the weight of my decision on anyone´s else shoulders, but could I receive any suggestions ? thanks a lot anyway !

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Mar 5, 15 12:53 PM
Halfway through the game I got an "access violation program terminated" message. What am I supposed to do ?!!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown on Jan 19, 15 4:19 AM
[iTried four times, game won´t open

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Jan 15, 15 2:24 PM
I am joining the vast group of complainers, just bought the game ONE YEAR after the first posts and the game still freexes after putting the chaisr on the turtle. Appatently nothing has been done which is a real shame. Must say I unistalled and reinstalled the game with no results. Like everybody else, I am very frustrated.

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 11:07 AM
As I downloaded the gam,e to my surprise I discovered I had a version in Portuguese . Why ? I am bilingual but, as I said before, your Portuguese versions are very bad, apparently done by someone who has no clue about the language. When I complained sometime ago, the anwer I received was that BF had "experts" that translated the games but this is NOT the case. Please let me continue to play the games in their original language (English, whenever possible) as I am not interested in trying to guess the exotic words you use for these so called expert translations.

posted in Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story on Apr 30, 14 11:13 AM
After 20 minutes playing the demo there were just coloured squares all over the screen, and I could not proceed with the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled but with no success. I see others had the same problem. Is there a solution ? Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Feb 7, 14 2:58 PM
It´s february 2014 and I still can not find the purple B ring by the carriage (been trying since last year ...) I( click on the horse and there´s a message !nothing to do here". Can someone please HELP or I shall be looking for this thing till the end of times !

posted in Botanica: Earthbound on Jan 12, 14 8:47 AM
I´m getting the white boxes, same as in the CE; since it has happaned to other players, I assume it is not a problem with my computer. Any suggestions ?

posted in The Fog on Dec 10, 13 3:36 PM
I think I got it ! After several attempts I realized that the first button - where number 1 should be - is a different colour. I dialed the number 8562 then pressed the first button and voila ! it worked !

posted in The Fog on Dec 10, 13 1:38 PM
The same with me, 8562 does not work, nor the other number suggested. Does BF realizes how many different combinations one has to make with 9 digits to get the correct number ? I´d receive a Nobel Prize for mathematics ...

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 28, 13 12:29 PM
Has anyone solved the situation with the crystals ? I have no oidea what to do after putting the crystals on place, there´s no way I can remove/replace them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator