Posts created by cmjones99

posted in My Tribe on Sep 26, 16 3:10 AM
The feed everyone potion is: rain, moon stone, vegetable. I had it wrong in my previous post. And to make it rain: sea water, star stone, fish. My people get lazy when they have gardens, so I don't always have fish. If you use a star stone on the food blanket, you get 20 food that usually has a fish or two.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 26, 16 2:56 AM
Before you change islands, there is a potion to feed everyone. I remember that you have to make it rain to make the potion. I think it's: rain, star dust, vegetable or fish (there is a post that lists all the potions). You give this potion to one person, but it feeds your whole tribe. It helps on the new island to have everyone full to begin with. Huts first, and gardens. I usually make 6 huts (3 at a time) before I build anything else on a new island.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Sep 24, 16 4:59 PM
Windows 10 just sucks. I can get the 3 earlier Hidden Expedition games to load and play, but can't get this one to work.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Feb 27, 16 9:18 AM
I keep coming and looking for another of these. They are my favorites. I've played them so many times.

If the devs can't think of anything else to do with Don Diego, let us colonize Mars or India or a chain of islands (each island has different soil/people/challenges). Please give us more games!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 17, 15 5:50 AM
Dear Big Fish, please reconsider your decision to no longer upgrade My Singing Monsters. There is another company, BlueStacks, that has the latest version of My Singing Monsters for the PC. So it's possible for you to do the same.

I realize that BlueStacks is making money not only with ingame purchases, but with the advertising we are forced to watch. Big Fish is not set up for the advertising like that; and my guess is that you weren't making enough money with ingame purchases to pay for the upgrades and the technical support.

What about a compromise? You offer the game for free for 1-2 weeks (FTP games have you always waiting for something, so an hour wouldn't work), and then if we really like the game, you charge us a game credit to play for a year. We can still opt for ingame purchases, too. With the annual fee, I would have paid you for 3 years already.

I'd rather play MSM through Big Fish! Your computer graphics are better, clearer. Thank you for listening to my idea.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 14, 15 6:54 AM
I don't have any more rings, dark bottles, candles, wands. Never had any ice cubes, roses, or life preservers. Still have grain sacks, rosaries, torches. And I've got antidote (for turgs), holy water, and shields. I'm gifting as soon as I get them: swords, mice, slings. Please update your wishes to what I have left.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 15 6:50 AM
I've finally had it with this game; I'm done. The stuttering/freezing; can't get what you need; basically, all the things that we players have been complaining about for months. I even made the mistake last week of upgrading the shelter - hoping that it's drop rate (read items that I need) was improved in either of the last 2 updates: NOPE! So I'm done. I have a few more times that I can collect from the shelter, so will play until it runs out. Whatever I get I'm gifting to my current friends, and then I'm uninstalling the game.

So if you are one of my friends, please keep your wish list updated. And ask for the things that don't get usually gifted, because we all need them.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 15 6:43 AM
ditto.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 28, 15 2:58 PM
Seems like you had to balance them. But I don't remember anything else.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 28, 15 8:55 AM
In another post, someone mentioned that sending the ship empty causes a mystery ship to appear? I usually send it empty, as I can't get to the tribal tent to get the things it wants. I've never had this mystery ship. Anyone got more info?

posted in Wanderland on Jun 23, 15 12:02 PM
No update, blocked again, round 2 has begun. Was able to log in this morning, and I now have an "incompatible version" again.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 23, 15 9:55 AM
Someone mentioned in another post that Wanderland is no longer listed as a game by Artogon. Is Wanderland going to be another game that just ends? Like World Mosaic Chroma, Awakening Kingdom, etc.? Anyone out there know anything, or know how to research this?

posted in Wanderland on Jun 23, 15 3:24 AM
I got in (4:00 a.m. my time) without updating. I couldn't see anything that had changed. All the locked places were still locked (gates, bridges, etc.) and had their "will be in a future update" message still.

I'm level 25, and haven't been able to get into the tribal tent yet. Is there anyone at higher levels that maybe did notice something that was new.

Actually, there was something "new." We can upgrade the well again for money for the next 21 days.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 2:18 PM
Ditto the last 6 posts, at least. There is no update, automatic or manual. And uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't update it either. The game can't be accessed because of the "wrong version, game must be updated to play" message.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 2:14 PM
Reinstalling didn't work. I'm still being blocked by the "need to update" message.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 1:31 PM
Other players have recommended that you uninstall/reinstall the game. I'm only 1/2 way done with my reinstall. They assure me that our game data is safe.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 1:29 PM
It's been so long needing an update, that I'm still not believing that we are getting one. I'm in the process of reinstalling. So I'll believe it when the game actually opens and there have been changes.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 1:08 PM
Thanks. I didn't think about the delete/reinstall option.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 1:03 PM
I'm being forced to leave the game, before it completely loads, getting a message that my version is incompatible and must be updated. Is anyone else getting this? I've even tried the manual update in the game manager. There is no update that I can find.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 13, 15 6:18 PM
That's a bit of good news any way. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator