Posts created by kempette

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 16 12:36 PM
Me too. No idea why I can't seem to get it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 16 10:31 AM
Use the flowers in Patrick's flower shop level.

One with just the wrap & the blue flower, one with the wrap, the orange bows & the blue flower, one with the wrap, the orange bows, the baby's breath (?) & the flower & one more with everything in your bouquet. I think there are other combinations you an make, but I don't really remember them all.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Sep 9, 15 12:43 PM
Here's a goofy question- in the other version of this game (California), when you build a gold digging site you can add a person to it who will perpetually dig for gold until the digging is empty. I can't seem to do that for this game- I have to keep clicking the gold digging- which is inefficient as the little workers have to run from job to job rather than just doing the one. Is this normal in this game, or do I have a glitch?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 23, 15 9:18 AM
I would buy this game except that I already bought it. In 2011.

Hope it doesn't take 4 years for them to get the new Home Sweet Home.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 30, 14 8:35 AM
Not sure this is a tech issue, but I'm trying to buy this game & rather than using a game credit (which I have plenty of) it's trying to make me purchase the game using the daily sale. No thanks- I'd like to use one of my available credits that I've already paid for. There isn't even an option to USE a credit. Help please!!!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 5, 14 2:17 PM
Okay- I feel better. I wrote down the title (something I rarely do) & then I came back to look for it & it was gone. I thought I was going a bit crazy. Glad to see it was you & not me. I'll be back when it's released- something to look forward to!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 26, 14 8:13 AM
I had the same issue with the jumpy/laggy curser on the first Gardens Inc...& had it with this one too. I found that simply toggling between full screen & back again fixed it every time. I don't know why, but it did.

Seems to fix it in this second game as well. I always have my games set to full screen so if I toggle it so it's not in full screen for a few seconds & then set it back to full screen it seems to work flawlessly. I assume it's a graphics issue- perhaps my graphics card is older? I don't know- but this is the only game that has this issue.

Good luck.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 5:50 AM
What's with the "in game purchase" nonsense? I'd rather just buy a game & not be nickle & dimed to death. What a waste of a perfectly good game idea. I won't be playing, or throwing money at this thing.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 21, 13 8:09 AM
I found the above order works well for 3 stars but in the end I needed the extra man bonus more than the stump bonus to gather all the resources I needed. I also upgraded the farm to 3 as I found in the end I was always short on food.

Good luck!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 3, 13 7:18 AM
I really like this game- it's challenging but not so hard you can't do it. I also like that unlike some other games, I don't always get gold on the first try so I have to figure out the level & replay it- making the game longer for me (but not impossible)

Excellent job.

Regarding the ghosts- they are pests, but not impossible. I really like the strategy behind this game.

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 26, 12 9:15 AM
Never mind- my brain kicked in & I figured it out. Sometimes it just takes a minute of stepping away for me to think things through... thanks!

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 26, 12 8:28 AM
Okay- I have the bag full of sand & it will not allow me to use it on the scale.

am I missing something totally obvious? It seems to me that the scale is the logical place for the sand to go- I've talked to the ghost, I've picked up everything else I can find... totally clueless as to what else to do. Thoughts?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 11 11:14 AM
Stuck on the electrical puzzle as well- game crashes. Are y'all saying that this will not fix it?

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Jul 27, 11 7:50 AM
I got it at full price- it's a fun TM game but definitely gets challenging as it moves along. Definitely worth the DD price if you like TMs.

posted in Mystic Emporium on Jun 5, 11 7:42 AM
Cute TM game- I've had this one for a while. My kids play it more than I do, but when I've run out of other things to play, it passes the time. I'm particularly fond of the impatient Medusa lady- don't know what that says about me though... lol!

posted in The Juicer on Jan 21, 11 9:17 AM
Looks like it could be a fun game, but I posted in the technical issues thread- I have white graphics that go in & out, instead of color. Bummer.

posted in The Juicer on Jan 21, 11 9:16 AM
Well this game looks like it would be fun, but on my computers (I've tried it on two of them- both running Vista), the graphics get whited out for some reason. As soon as I start shooting on any level, the trees turn white- then the pears turn white, then the things floating up in the sky turn white. Sometimes color will come back into some things & then leave others so I never know what I'm shooting at- I can see that things are moving, but not exactly what it its- so I don't know if I'm shooting at something that will make me lose or gain juice, or lose control of the gun or gain money, etc... kind of takes the fun out of the game, no?

Might have been fun, but aside from the blinding whiteness which really hurts my eyes, having no idea what I'm aiming at, really takes the fun out of the game for me.

No idea why it's doing this- I've tried full screen, not full screen & both different resolutions... still not making a difference. Bummer.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Jan 19, 11 9:00 AM
I believe those are just to amuse you- just like the Christmas tree in the North Pole level & some of the other things in other levels. Just little easter eggs hidden in the game.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Jan 19, 11 8:58 AM
The mini game on level 5 is the glider- it starts on level 5-4.

Use the glider to knock the presents, being carried in the sky by balloons, off the balloons. If you get them all you get a little badge.

As far as I can tell, the forklift & the plate on the airplane with the bolts are just things to amuse you/distract you during the level- you don't get anything for playing with those- just like the other easter eggs, in the other levels like the Christmas tree & other things. Just entertainment. I really like the exploding plate- sometimes I fix it, sometimes I didn't.

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode I on Jan 17, 11 8:55 AM
No, I see the point. BFG is a game club. We have joined & pay MONTHLY so that we can get full games at a discounted price.

This company is trying to sell us pieces of a game, at the game club price, piece by piece so that eventually we will pay them 3 times for 1 game. Imagine if Diner Dash asked you to pay 3 times for the different levels in Diner Dash 6- you get the first 3 levels in your first installment of payment, the following month you'll get levels 4-6 & the month after that, they'll release the rest of the game to you. Or, picture you're favorite HOG game if you're a HOG player; you can unlock part of the game the first month, etc...

While this game looks very interesting & I might like it- because I do like adventure games- I won't be trying it out. It's a ridiculous ploy & I won't play the pricing game. I'd rather save my credits for game publishers who don't want to toy with me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator