Posts created by bitaluv

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Nov 2, 13 11:09 AM

alice in wonderland

[Post New]by bitaluv on Nov 2, 13 8:45 AM
hi! when i tried the demo for this game it worked fine, but when i bought it , it does't play at all and i got this error: access violation at 0xoo4056ef. now i have tried everything to get it to work to no avail. so can i please have my money back so i can buy something else. thank you very much

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Nov 2, 13 8:45 AM
hi! when i tried the demo for this game it worked fine, but when i bought it , it does't play at all and i got this error: access violation at 0xoo4056ef. now i have tried everything to get it to work to no avail. so can i please have my money back so i can buy something else. thank you very much

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Oct 21, 13 6:48 AM
HI! I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO OF SHADES OF DEATH BUT THE GAME DOESNT FIT MY SCREEN, I HAVE AN INSIPRON MINI WINDOWS 7 I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP WITH THIS. THANK YOU

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 1, 12 4:47 PM
HI!
I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE CORAL IN THE BARREL AND I HAVE CLICKED ON EVERY LITTLE SPOT IN THE BARREL TO NO AVAIL. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 25, 10 1:12 PM
HI! I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE CODE ON THE STATUE BY THE HOUSE. I CLICKED THE NUMBERS EXACTLY LIKE THE WALKTHROUGH TOLD ME TO DO BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO BUDGE! I'M I FORGETTING SOMETHING? PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 8, 10 11:55 AM
SAME HERE

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 11:14 AM
OK THANK YOU!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 5:57 AM
I HAVE DONE AND READ EVERYTHING AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO RECHARGE THE MP3. I FOUND THE CHARGER AND WHEN I GO TO PUT THE MP3 ON IT, IT WON'T CHARGE IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

posted in Totem Tribe on May 20, 09 11:59 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

posted in Totem Tribe on May 20, 09 10:42 AM
HI!
I AM PLAYING TOTEM TRIBE AND I AM STUCK ON WITCH ISLAND. I HAVE FOUND ALL THE ROOTS BUT ONE, IF IT IS THE ONE BEHIND THE MOUNTAIN I CAN'T GET TO IT BECAUSE OF THE ICE BLOCK. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? THANK YOU

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 30, 09 11:20 AM
I HAVE DRAWN ALL THE SHAPES ON THE PILLARS WITH NO PROBLEMS, BUT I HAVE BEEN RACKING MY BRAINS (WHATS LEFT OF THEM ) OUT WITH THIS PENTAGRAM DRAWING ON THE PILLAR. I HAVE DRAWN IT BIG, SMALL, DIFFERENT ANGLES AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK, EVEN MY LINES WERE TOGEHTER, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 25, 09 12:18 PM
I SOLVED THE PROBLEM

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 25, 09 12:17 PM
OK I HAVE IT IRONED OUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 25, 09 5:53 AM
WHO ARE THE ENEMIES AND WHERE ARE THEY? SSSSSHHHEEEEESSSSSHHHHH!, I BOUGHT THIS GAME TO HAVE FUN NOT WORK! ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 24, 09 8:23 PM
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! AFTER I RETURN TO VLADOVISITO FROM CHECKING OUT THE VAN BERGEN COLLECTION (I HAVE TAKEN ALL THE OBJECTS) IT TELLS ME TO GO TO MY ROOM AND READ MAIL, THERE IS THIS LITTLE PACKAGE I CAN'T SEEM TO OPEN. I HAVE CHECKED AND RECHECKED EVERYTHING BUT TO NO AVAIL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG OR WHAT DID I FORGET?

THANK YOU

posted in Annabel on Apr 1, 09 9:45 AM
JUST FINISHED THE GAME 'ANNEBEL'. IT WAS AN OK GAME BUT WAY TO SHORT. I WOULD GIVE IT A THUMBS DOWN RATING 3. ALSO IT TOOK WAY TO SLOW TO LOAD BETWEEN GAMES.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 23, 09 9:53 AM
HEY I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!
IF YOU USE THE WALKTHROUGH, WHEN CLICKING ON THE COLORED YELLOW BOX'S, DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE PINK NUMBERED ONES TOO.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 23, 09 9:34 AM
HI!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I AM HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING OUT OF THE LABYRINTH, I HAVE FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS TO A TEE, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET OUT.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 20, 09 4:14 PM
THANK YOU

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 20, 09 10:28 AM
HI!
I AM STUCK AT THE PART TO WHERE YOU HAVE TO PICK UP THE ROUND DOLERITE. I HAVE PLACED ALL THE OBJECTS ON THE RIGHT PEDISTELS, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PICKING UP THE ROUND BALL IN THE FINAL MOVEMENT, I CAN'T DO IT. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator