Posts created by blueclaw1107

Hello, has there been any fix to the Butterfly Jewel? Many players are experiencing this issue and it has been documented in several threads. It is a widespread problem with numerous players. I am holding off requesting the refund as I have enjoyed the game and Blue Tea is one of my favorite developers. Please advise if the developers plan to apply an update? Thanks!

I am also having the same problem as many others. We cannot find the butterfly jewel. At the mailbox I can read the poem but no jewel. Hoping for a fix soon. Thanks!

Hi - I cannot find the butterfly jewel either. I can read the poem, but that is all. I am running Vista.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 4:58 PM
ZuZu Tu Thank you! I was so ready to give it up. How in the world did you figure out to hold down the left mouse button? I spent hours on this and was at my wit's end. Totally appreciate your solution.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Oct 12, 12 4:26 PM
I have the same problem, I used the key on the clock and apparently all that happened was that it opened the door to the dining room, but I never got the knife, and I cannot zoom back in to the clock to retrieve the knife. All I have in my inventory is the pitcher of water. Any ideas ? Thanks!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 3:25 AM
I am having the same problem I did with the CE. I cannot zoom into the gate to place the star and moon dials. I have backed out, changed to system cursor, tried a new profile, no luck.

Edited to add that I'm on Vista, which I understand is a problem

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 9:11 PM
I have only been playing 7 minutes and my directional arrows are gone and I cannot zoom into the gate to place the star and moon. I switched to the system cursor and it is twitchy and I get a magnifying glass for the dogs, but still unable to zoom into the gate. Anyone else with this problem?

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jul 9, 11 3:56 PM
kelvarda you are a life saver, thanks!

Hi deejae, I ended up skipping the mini game as I could not release my card from the mask. The good news is no problem with the nippers!

My game card with the two devil faces is "stuck" on the black mask. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I can skip, but would rather not.

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 10:42 AM
Thank you both Kel and Sea, I did not see the little arrow on the bottom of the monk's list and thought I was finished after the initial search. A blonde moment and a senior moment both together, unbelievable!

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 10:30 AM
Kelvarda, sorry I am not getting it.

Spoiler: I have 3 pieces of the bell, but I thought the 4th piece is in the chest which I can't open without the 3rd letter "O"

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 10:15 AM
Hi I can't locate the third letter "O" I found one in the room under the clock and I think there was one in the picture in the monastary, but I need the third to open the box.

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 14, 11 3:43 PM
I loved this game years ago when I played, it was called Circle of Blood. For some reason I do not recall that it began with Nico. I thought the beginning was an American in a Paris outdoor cafe. Anyway, I did the trial and I am on the fence as I also do not recall the blue circles showing the hotspots. Perhaps this is because it is a remade "Directors Cut"? I like to wander and discover on my own without sparkles or blue circles. That being said, it is a good game and worth a look or trial for adventure fans.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 18, 10 5:22 PM
I am on the other side of the mirror and have the code from the bells, but I don't understand where the chimes are. Yikes, nevermind, having a blonde moment. I was not connecting the mirror flowers with the other code.

Feel very silly. Understand that I need to have ashes in my urn, and can obtain them in the fireplace. Cannot figure out how to start a fire. Have Axe and lighter, but need wood or logs. Any gentle suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator