Posts created by Grnmeadow

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jun 12, 11 6:53 PM
Help! Somewhere along the way I have lost my hammer. I think I opened the doors on the second floor too soon and my hammer disappeared. Now I can't pull out the nail in the wine celler. How do I fix that? I can't go any further.

posted in Faded Reality on May 22, 11 6:26 PM
I, too, should have read the reviews before I bought. This game is great for teenagers with excellent eyesight. Some of the items were so tiny, you had to use the hint button.

The graffics were attractive, but the story line did not match the game at all. It seemed like the game was more of a fairy tale type not like the actual story. It was too mixed up for me and the ending was a too abrupt.

The game lasted a long time so that was a plus. I am sorry I used my credit for this game when there are so many others that are better.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on May 6, 11 3:26 PM
I might be a bit dumb, but, I can't seem to get to my room. Any help? Nothing seems to make much sense. I am a little sorry I bought this game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 22, 11 5:32 PM
I don't usually review games because I am too slow on finding things and need lots of help. But, this game was great! Yes, you did have to go from place to place a lot, but it wasn't that difficult to figure out where you were. I did have to use the walkthrough a few times because I got lost., but all in all, I would recommend this game to anyone that likes just a little bit of challenge.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 5, 11 2:27 PM
I am not happy with this game at all. I must be really stupid after reading all the raves here in the forum. Usually I can get help in a walkthrough, but, this time the walkthrough missed a lot. I am still in chapter 1 and can't get through the secret door in the cemetery. I cannot find the code. The walkthrough doesn't even show it. The story line is cute, but I am very frustrated. Any help out there? I can understand everyone's unhappiness about the length of the game, but it seems BF is selling games that aren't 100% for the last couple of month's.There are more bad ones that good ones. I like BF and also their customer service, but they need to listen to their buyers. Just my opinion.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Feb 21, 11 1:57 PM
I, unfortunetly, bought this game. But, I spent more time on the walkthrough than on the game. My eyes can't find all the istsy bitsy pieces and also the ones that are in the dark on a wall. I bought it because I thought it would be relaxing, but, found out I was getting really stressed out. Going back and forth between rooms with no instructions drives me crazy. I finished the game, but I am going to delete it. I won't ever play it again. This is just my opinion.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 28, 11 12:26 PM
I hate to be a bah-humbug, but, I must be too stupid to play this game. One of the problems I found was you play a long and then all of a sudden it quits and goes back to game manager. Just like it would if your time ran out. But, it didn't.

Without a hint button, I am lost. I am stuck with the little boy in the pool and I can't get him out. I don't think I will buy this one. Unless someone can put me in the right direction, this will go in the garbage can.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Jan 13, 11 12:57 PM
has anyone had any problems with the fog? I only have 19 pieces of gold and the God of Earth wants 30. Since I cannot see past the God statue, how do I get more gold? I love this game, but this level is a real pain.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Jan 12, 11 6:12 PM
I am also having trouble with fog. My whole screen is white ex cept for the workers house, two piles of stones and the earth God. It says to give her 30 pieces of gold and I have only 19. There is no where to build anything, the fog covers it all. Any help??? I love this game, Roads of Rome 11. No time limit, but that isn't helping me this time.

Also, after reading some of the comments it seems there are mixed up questions between Roads of Rome and Roads of Rome 11. Very hard to find an answer to questions.

posted in The Heritage on Jul 17, 10 2:58 PM
This is the game that I will think twice about buying the sequel to. All I heard on the last chapter is "Baby, my Baby". Then the puzzle and that was it. I don't care to play games that don't make sense especially ones that lead you on and then drop you like a hot potato.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 11, 10 2:31 PM
This is the most frustrating game I have ever played. I guess my brain just does not work like everyone else. I am stuck with the kids in the alchemy room. I just blasted through the door. Now I don't know where to go from here. The walk through glosses over this part. Where is the brick that came out of the wall? I can't find it and can't go forward without it. The walkthrough just says to put it back. Help!!!!!

posted in Neptune's Secret on Apr 16, 10 11:55 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I have never played such a frustrating game. I am stuck in the library and nothing is moving. I found all the parts to the items, but now I don't have any more hints or instrutions.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 26, 10 2:57 PM
I loved this game. I am not so much for putting things together like the blood samples, but this game makes it easy. Thankfully, the hints reload fairly fast and there are options to skip some of the mini games. The story line was good and it lasted through to the end of 25 chapters. It even gave a followup of all the characters. I wish there were more of this type. Just hard enough to be fun, but not hard enough to give you a headache, like some of them.

posted in Sarah Maribu and the Lost World on Feb 9, 10 6:54 PM
I don't usually reply to anything, but, had to say my husband and I enjoyed playing this game together. No, it wasn't very hard (did get harder as we went on), but very enjoyable. Wish there were more like this. The length was just fine. We were able to stretch this out for 3 nights. Better than TV!!!!!

posted in Rasputin's Curse on Feb 2, 10 7:55 PM
Bluebon......when you erased and downloaded again, didn't you have to start the game all over? There must be a fix somewhere. I think I will go to live chat and see what they have to say.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Aug 27, 09 4:57 PM
I finished the game and am now going back to see if I can make all my silver shields into gold. I have beat my time and points, but, still cannot make them turn to gold. Also, I can't seem to build on the castle. Is there a secret to this? Help!!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Aug 21, 09 10:35 AM
I love this game!!! I have never played a time management game before this. I must be really slow compared to most as I have been playing this game for days now. I cannot seem to get through the level with lighting the torches. I get to the very last few obstacles and the dragon comes. Is there a secret as to how to get through this? I have given myself headaches over this level!!

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 21, 09 7:47 PM
ppit1201 wrote:I am stuck on the keys in chapter 18. I canot get them in the right order. I tried the walkthrough diagram, but it doesn't help me. Can you help?

I need help also. I can't get the keys to stick on the grid. No Matter what I do, they just go back to the box on the bottom. I am sorry I bought this game. I have to have too much help.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on Jun 29, 09 2:58 PM
I maybe awfully stupid, but, how do you get the stars for the hints? Also, a game is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. I am still in the first chapter where there is an old car next to a mansion. It asks for 3 arrows. I have gotten 2 and I cannot find the 3rd one....no hints....so I am stalled. This isn't fun.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jun 16, 09 5:36 PM
The walk through is great, but it only shows one screen of finding letters. I am on the second puzzle and need to find 6 letters. I cannot find the 6th letter. I am in Budapest. Any help would be fine. I have found everything else, but this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator